2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

How does that guy heavily padded guy from UCF get all those hot shoes?

Oh yeah., sorry

How does that guy heavily padded guy from UCF get all those hot shoes?

Oh yeah., sorry

Arizona's Lamont Jones

ma66f9a1631fc5ba2b3e9a4.jpg

m3b723fc167765aa4849017.jpg

m4f1906351d175e4293afc1.jpg

Originally Posted by Freeze

I can't tell... are those kobe's?  did they retro?  no way he could've kept those all thise time and have them still be basketball wearable. that was what 12 yrs ago? So he just up and request adidas to make him those? o_0

Adidas retroed them a couple years ago

Originally Posted by Freeze

I can't tell... are those kobe's?  did they retro?  no way he could've kept those all thise time and have them still be basketball wearable. that was what 12 yrs ago? So he just up and request adidas to make him those? o_0

Adidas retroed them a couple years ago

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

That's the 2nd pic now of a college dude wearing some XVIIs.  Are they really keeping their 8-9 year old kicks in good enough condition to ball in or are they getting them now?  Is Jordan brand actually producing them for some schools?  I find it hard to believe that these guys take care of their older kicks like some of us sneaker fiends do lol.

JB gives the players shoes. I ball with a walk-on from Illinois and I remember him balling in wht/blk/red 2s before release, said he got 2 pair.
maybe it is different for different teams.  I'm in Manhattan, KS where K-State is and the players get to choose their colorways from the regular nike basketball shoes like hyperfuse, hyperdunk, soldiers, kobe V TB, etc.  Nike gives them these shoes but doesn't send them jordans they want like cool greys or all the 13's everyone is seeing.
I think most of them are regular "shoe heads" like ourselves. However, the players definitely aren't spending their own money on the shoes.  They get "meal money" and little (big) incentives like such.  
If Nike/JB's collegiate contracts/agreements are anything like Under Armour's then the players get a certain amount of shoes free of charge to ball in, then they're given catalogs and have a Brand Rep that is responsible for their school and they can get whatever they want for 30-40% off.  But as far as Nike it's probably different for your middle of the road teams and what they label 'Nike Elite' teams. 

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

That's the 2nd pic now of a college dude wearing some XVIIs.  Are they really keeping their 8-9 year old kicks in good enough condition to ball in or are they getting them now?  Is Jordan brand actually producing them for some schools?  I find it hard to believe that these guys take care of their older kicks like some of us sneaker fiends do lol.

JB gives the players shoes. I ball with a walk-on from Illinois and I remember him balling in wht/blk/red 2s before release, said he got 2 pair.
maybe it is different for different teams.  I'm in Manhattan, KS where K-State is and the players get to choose their colorways from the regular nike basketball shoes like hyperfuse, hyperdunk, soldiers, kobe V TB, etc.  Nike gives them these shoes but doesn't send them jordans they want like cool greys or all the 13's everyone is seeing.
I think most of them are regular "shoe heads" like ourselves. However, the players definitely aren't spending their own money on the shoes.  They get "meal money" and little (big) incentives like such.  
If Nike/JB's collegiate contracts/agreements are anything like Under Armour's then the players get a certain amount of shoes free of charge to ball in, then they're given catalogs and have a Brand Rep that is responsible for their school and they can get whatever they want for 30-40% off.  But as far as Nike it's probably different for your middle of the road teams and what they label 'Nike Elite' teams. 

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

I love those Bin7's. Can't believe dude was wearing them in a game lol.

they are basketball sneakers
grin.gif
word and he gets them for free
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at all you guys thinking agent 0 been holding onto these kicks for years.

hes buying them as they come along from various sneaker websites and so forth
laugh.gif
+

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
+

Originally Posted by air max 87

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
+

and this statement is based on what facts?  I don't find it hard to believe at all that he's wearing stuff he's had for a few years. We all have shoes that DS that are a few years old.  He just never wore them because he was under contract with Adidas

Originally Posted by air max 87

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
+

and this statement is based on what facts?  I don't find it hard to believe at all that he's wearing stuff he's had for a few years. We all have shoes that DS that are a few years old.  He just never wore them because he was under contract with Adidas

Back
Top Bottom