2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

250uyvo.jpg

n5j8ep.jpg

2useavn.jpg

Carolina Vs

i

XIIIs
i

XVIs
i

I was going to look through more pictures, but I found myself staring at this one for quite a few minutes so I had to get off ESPN
i

Carolina Vs

i

XIIIs
i

XVIs
i

I was going to look through more pictures, but I found myself staring at this one for quite a few minutes so I had to get off ESPN
i

i wish a lot of other guys would do what gilbert is doing, it seems like you seem more of that from guys in college now instead. Gilbert brown out of pitt and some guys at syracuse. Also that guy out in washington seems like he switches it up every other game. I love it.

i wish a lot of other guys would do what gilbert is doing, it seems like you seem more of that from guys in college now instead. Gilbert brown out of pitt and some guys at syracuse. Also that guy out in washington seems like he switches it up every other game. I love it.

My Dude Momo Jones always rockin' something good! I always stay on the look out on what Bibby is wearing too.

My Dude Momo Jones always rockin' something good! I always stay on the look out on what Bibby is wearing too.

those new Cav's jersey's are horrible and so is the team....at least some of them wear nice kicks

those new Cav's jersey's are horrible and so is the team....at least some of them wear nice kicks

Back
Top Bottom