2010 Air Jordan II "White/Silver 3M" DETAILED VIDEO!

we should be thankful that we get a good look at the shoes, stop hating on the next man, its like your elemntary school teacher said "if you cant saynothing nice, dont say nothing at all"

a lot of yall should learn from that, be grateful we get to see the shoes like this

Originally Posted by dcortes23

hot but this guy is kinda corny spends hella money to get them early from marquessole then tries to sell them again. he might not even get what he paid for..
I agree with you 100%

i would have got those if they didnt have patent leather on that part..

so ima pass..
grin.gif

yo this kids a spoiled dork his mommy and daddy buy his kicks early so he can make you tube vids. i remember seein one of him when he bought the 2010 blk/red 6off ebay for 300.00 and he while making the vid relized they were fake!i bust out laughing so hard!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

the shoe is a terrible concept and this guy is just weird homie if your reselling might as well just wait, but IMO those arent worth reselling, look at thegame now
smh.gif

so shouldn't this get locked if he is selling lol..

and he is gonna lose money on it so what was the point of buying

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

yo this kids a spoiled dork his mommy and daddy buy his kicks early so he can make you tube vids. i remember seein one of him when he bought the 2010 blk/red 6 off ebay for 300.00 and he while making the vid relized they were fake!i bust out laughing so hard!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
He said that they were so fake, they smelled like China.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

yo this kids a spoiled dork his mommy and daddy buy his kicks early so he can make you tube vids. i remember seein one of him when he bought the 2010 blk/red 6 off ebay for 300.00 and he while making the vid relized they were fake!i bust out laughing so hard!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
He said that they were so fake, they smelled like China.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
that fools never even been out there

never thought i would say this about a pair of 2 IIs... but...

i wouldnt cop on A FIFTY OFF...

Back
Top Bottom