2010 AJ 6 Varsity Red/ Black Pics in jeans from sneakgeekz

i will probably still pick these up depending on if the money is there but to those saying they will just wear their OGs or 00 retros send me pics of themcrumbling or cracking. Your better off picking these up then ruining the pairs that are actually worth something and lets not forget some people are justcollectors and some actually like to wear their shoes. I dont own OGs or retros and want to wear them so i rather take a chance on a new release.
wink.gif

Those look !@%%+## terrible. I'd have to see this in person...but it would take a strong argument for me to buy these. Those pics just killed it for me.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I think I'll get the 2000 infrareds. The stitching and suede is horrible. My girl saw them and thought they were used or fakes. That's some very cheap material. Way to go JB, you just ruined a classic.
happy.gif

Man, that suede is busted. They may just be getting all the ashy models out first then the models produced later could have a high grade durabuck on them? Wishful thinking....I'll cop just because I want a pair of black VI's and I don't want to spend $300 on a pair that has had another dude'ssmelly foot in it or has the mid soles cracking and no ice underneath, I gotta skate in my VI's.

Back
Top Bottom