2010 AJ 6 Varsity Red/ Black Pics in jeans from sneakgeekz

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by tizoni

aj-vi-blk-infrared-m-2m-620x465.jpg
^^ marqueesole could make a turd look tight!!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But man.. those look BAD... reeeaall bad... I was set on buying these but man... i dont even know if i can after looking at these pics....

the suede is horrid!

Idk if i can cop anymore. Especially for that price tag ... now im thinkin imma pass

Id like to see them in person tho.. if not w/e

OK, I'm officially passing

The suede looks horrible

I'm only getting these if they go on sale, which they probably will because most retros are sitting these days.

No, I expect them to look like the suede or nubuck on countless other Nike releases. The flu games look better than these. These look like the same suede onthe Air Trainer 2's. Where they look dusty and worn when they're brand new.

JB is going to release these, and then probably put together a $!*@#*%$ pack a year or two later with what people really want that they'll charge $350 for.

Sorry but I don't agree that the Flu Games look better than these. Those Flu Games are just atrocious. If that were the case, believe me, I'm gonna bethe first one to pass. Doesn't matter if this was as close to my grails as I'm gonna get, you have to draw the line somewhere. My CDP XXI, which are mybeaters are very much ok still. As long as they're not the Flu Game suede, I'm good.

EDIT: I do agree with the idea though of JB putting the infrareds out at a later date as a pack. Look what they did with the SJ XI and White-Red XII thatpeople wanted/ rumored to be the CDP pack last year. I don't think it's a coincidence that they are coming this Christmas time at a week apart no less.

dis guy dnt seem like he cnt rockit rite.plz jb im hopin da suede 4 da 6s r on point

Man,

Mike won his first ring in these joints.

8/23/00 was a GREAT day.

Nine+ years later... JB is a billion dollar company profit-wise now.

...And this it the muva******* thanks we get?

SMH!

Back
Top Bottom