2010 College Basketball Season

I read in NT or in some newspapers that Ryan Buenafe just doesn't like to study and be in the classroom, and that he thinks of himself as PBA material. There was a rumor recently that he would try the draft I think.

Since 1st year this rumor has been floating around. haha, but if one thing's true. he doesnt like to study, 2x classmate of mine. hahaha

Torres still can't play next season due to residency restrictions.

Is that so? But next year is his Junior year (3rd year)
His teammate in Canada, Marc Arcangel is gonna suit up for UST next year BTW.

Kiefer is in his 3rd year HS right now.

Ateneo's added one big man in their temporary Team A lineup. Name's John Paul Erram.

Erram is a Nonoy Baclao clone, I like his game.

Nope, he's still a freshman now.

Watch out for Paredes.

I've seen him play and it made me wonder why he was put in team b last season.

Don't expect Jervy Cruz-esque skills though.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1and12

Originally Posted by hotblizzard2003

Rumor has it that Arvie just doesn't like the DLSU lifestyle, na-culture shock, kumbaga.
Ryan Buenafe is also showing some bad signs, he left an exhibition game at halftime just recently and looks to have gained weight.

The two hyped prospects aren't doing well, eh?

What do you guys think of the African Invasion? should ADMU and DLSU follow suit?

DLSU has a big lineup next year, with Norbert Torres(2 year residency) and Arnold Van Opstal coming in.
26155_374715134790_103307884790_3478372_2839330_n.jpg

26155_374715074790_103307884790_3478367_808466_n.jpg

This Hoodie is dope.
pimp.gif

I read in NT or in some newspapers that Ryan Buenafe just doesn't like to study and be in the classroom, and that he thinks of himself as PBA material. There was a rumor recently that he would try the draft I think.

Na-shock si Arvie?haha Simon Atkins should show him how to live!

Matagal pa ba si Kiefer bago mag seniors? Parang Steph Curry ng Pilipinas un eh! 
Yeah, he looks like he did gain weight. He looks bloated.
What's the skinny on Gwyne Capacio?

Ryan Buenafe gained a lot of weight, seems like he's the only Ateneo player I've seen that's not in playing shape, I think one of the coaches even told us that they're having a hard time with Ryan Buenafe in terms of losing weight.

* btw, the Ateneo Back2Back Champ jackets are still available
smile.gif
we can give special discounts for NTers
wink.gif
feel free to pm me if interested

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Sorry for OT, but who were the rumored gay players from San Beda?
laugh.gif

From the Seniors team or Juniors team?
Meron pareho?
laugh.gif

Just the most controversial, i guess.
I hope its Lanete, I hate his Feathery J.

Dave Marcelo = Big Baby of the Philippines?!!?

Originally Posted by 1and12

Sorry for OT, but who were the rumored gay players from San Beda?
laugh.gif

From the Seniors team or Juniors team?
Meron pareho?
laugh.gif

Just the most controversial, i guess.
I hope its Lanete, I hate his Feathery J.

Dave Marcelo = Big Baby of the Philippines?!!?

Sir, sa juniors namin last year, merong RUMORED gay player. But transferred to another school. I just don't know with our seniors team, wala naman malamang.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

I remember La Salle was sponsored by FILA before right? hehe anyway, thanks for this thread..
Mike Cortez, BJ Manalo days...

There were talks that Roldan Sara and the Dela Cruz kid were going to Ateneo. Haven't heard anything about them since.

Mike Gamboa is out of the UP team, De Asis too.

Ateneo Juniors =
pimp.gif
  The 3 RP Youth kids on the team will lord over the league.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by wytboy55

I remember La Salle was sponsored by FILA before right? hehe anyway, thanks for this thread..
Mike Cortez, BJ Manalo days...

There were talks that Roldan Sara and the Dela Cruz kid were going to Ateneo. Haven't heard anything about them since.

Mike Gamboa is out of the UP team, De Asis too.

Ateneo Juniors =
pimp.gif
  The 3 RP Youth kids on the team will lord over the league.

Roldan Sara isn't going to Ateneo, but Art Dela Cruz is. :-bd

Roldan Sara isn't going to Ateneo, but Art Dela Cruz is. :-bd
thanks for the clarification.

No more Rey Guevarra and RJ Jazul for Letran. I see a break out year for Kevin Alas and hoping Squires Jarelan Tampus wear the Knights uniform this season. Let see this coming Flying V and Nike Summer League, college basketball fans will have a glimpse of their favorite college team.

Arriba Letran !
pimp.gif

Don't be too sure with Kevin Alas bro, he might suddenly disappear with Letran and you might get shocked and see him doin a residency somewhere else..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icebox15

Don't be too sure with Kevin Alas bro, he might suddenly disappear with Letran and you might get shocked and see him doin a residency somewhere else..
pimp.gif

now that's interesting.. espcially when daddy louie shifts back to pro, i heard Barako bull soon to be harbour center is courting him...

Originally Posted by AirNeo23

pimp.gif

now that's interesting.. espcially when daddy louie shifts back to pro, i heard Barako bull soon to be harbour center is courting him...
i think louie alas being an asst coach at barako bull is a done deal. now Kevin Alas doing residency somewhere else is intriguing, hopefully he goes back to taft

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by AirNeo23

pimp.gif

i think louie alas being an asst coach at barako bull is a done deal. now Kevin Alas doing residency somewhere else is intriguing, hopefully he goes back to taft

As long nandun ang Dad niya as a Head coach he will stay for good. Louie Alas recently signed a 3 year extension for Letran. He turned down the offer as a chief consultant for Barako Bull mas love nya ang pagiging college basketball coach

hoping that this year will be the breakout year for most of dlsu's young guns... too bad bringas is on leave... but i think being underrated will do more help than damage to the team

just my thoughts

That Alas kid can play, no doubt. But I think he thinks too highly of himself. Seeing him cry in vain last season after they got eliminated was a sight to behold. Buti nga. Ang yabang kasi.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That Alas kid can play, no doubt. But I think he thinks too highly of himself. Seeing him cry in vain last season after they got eliminated was a sight to behold. Buti nga. Ang yabang kasi.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i agree. =D

Hopefully, my name will be in one of these threads in a year or so.
laugh.gif
(yes, wishful thinking)

Damn, I was really leaning on Oping (Comes from my HS
happy.gif
) and Buenafe to take the lead for the Eagles this year. I don't know why, but I just don't have a feeling Salva can do it for the whole season or by himself, although he did play really well in the finals of the PCCL (?). Ateneo coaching staff, bring Jed Llanes to the Team A this year!

Oping Sumalinog is injured. ACL! I am looking forward to see Ateneo's new players. Jumbo Escueta FTW! Also the player who will replace Nonoy Baclao.

Originally Posted by Inigo

Oping Sumalinog is injured. ACL! I am looking forward to see Ateneo's new players. Jumbo Escueta FTW! Also the player who will replace Nonoy Baclao.

Actually, when I used to go to Moro last Decmeber for therapy coz a kinda nasty sprain, he was there a coupl'a times. Was he injured already that time?

Originally Posted by hotblizzard2003

nah, Oping got the injury recently, about 2 weeks ago AFAIK

Hmmm... I see. Hope he gets a speedy recovery. I think he played on the only team that got a championship for Reedley. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom