2010 Lexus LF-A APPRECIATION..update pg. 3..auto journalist: best car ive ever driven, drifting vid

That is one of the sweetest sounds I have ever heard coming out of a production car...ever. Does it come in stick?

i'm sure it's great

but an auto journalist aka someone with mediocre driving skills saying it's the best car they've ever driven probably means it's got too manyelectronic driving aids which makes it easy for a bad driver to push hard a la the gt-r

LF-A > *

pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

do not hate on this car.

Man auto corps stepping it up! lexus is coming hard... just when you thought hyundai was doing big things lexus one ups them

The LF-A is the Supra successor, I think what iheartboost was trying to say is that this car should have been labeled as a true Toyota rather than having itdon a Lexus badge.

It seems like this will be shipped in limited numbers and the price is way out of my jurisdiction...so...I think I'll just wait for the FT-86 to drop
laugh.gif
, maybe make it my weekday car.

if toyota woulda made this a next generation supra, i think it would have been a much better marketing strategy.

too bad toyota wants to push all their cool cars off into their sub-brands. toyota owned the sports car market in the 80s and 90s

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Looks like my friend got a new face

Supra002-copy.jpg

saddens me they call it a Lexus, Toyota still = boring.
hells no fool!

almost the same as the new supra concept

um.....guys......$250K for a Lexus is enough of a reach. you really think marketing it as a Toyota is anything but crazy?

Yoooooooo! the car sounds CRAZY!!!!
eek.gif

but ummm, besides that and its performance potential...............
eyes.gif

price is WAY outta here, and the overall look of the car coulda been better

please give us a Supra already dammit! we've been patiently waiting over a frickin decade now.......you would have thought that Toyota would be all overthe idea of releasing one after Nissan hit us with the GTR?!?!?!?! but nooooo!!!!....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

^looks like they stole the s2k hood, nissan 350z head lights, fudged the ferrari upper rear scopps and front bumper, but managed to keep the supra's side ventsvent. the tail end looks like the audi R8s ugly cousin like the ones you avoid at those family reunions

I swear these are my thoughts EXACTLY!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom