2010 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG :hat

pimp.gif

I'll be adding this to my lottery dreams.

certain fools think this is a new class. they just made the modern version. its cool how they did it.

the front end reminds me of that honda s2000. it's a good enough looking car but i'm ready for something new after all of the american muscle redux.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

certain fools think this is a new class. they just made the modern version. its cool how they did it.

Lol... you got that right... I just hope they don't, all of a sudden, become fans of the car after realizing its an updated-version of the50's classic...

I'm loving more everytime I see it...

Really? Show me the old SLS.

Certain fools
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Really? Show me the old SLS.

Certain fools
eyes.gif

1960_Mercedes300sl_popup_01.jpg

pimp.gif

I always liked the old version...and love the new one

Originally Posted by Vancity74

That's an 300SL...
You really think they're gonna call this remake a 300SL? 620SL sounds so ugly.. Mercedes even explained that this is the spiritual successorto the 300SL...

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Nailed it.
pimp.gif

The Mercedes bloodline never looked so good in their current line up. Not sure if they will give the production model the wings, but either way
it's amazing.
roll.gif
Are you freaking kidding me?!

Vancity74 wrote:
That's an 300SL...

You're absolutely right. There isn't an old SLS, and yeah, the names are different, but if you closely examine the 300SL and SLS photos,hopefully you'll notice subtle similarites between the two...

Daimler's official press-release also indicates that the SLS reinterprets the 300SL...
http://media.daimler.com/dcmedia/0-...01-854934-0-1-0-0-0-0-0.html?TS=1252662189330

I think its fair to consider the SLS as the new 300SL.

Executive ~ I agree... I also prefer the SLS...

Back
Top Bottom