2010 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG :hat

Originally Posted by ii2cky

€177,310 MSRP of course yall passing

i like the front, but the acura CL back smh

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Vancity74 wrote:

That's an 300SL...

You're absolutely right. There isn't an old SLS, and yeah, the names are different, but if you closely examine the 300SL and SLS photos, hopefully you'll notice subtle similarites between the two...

Daimler's official press-release also indicates that the SLS reinterprets the 300SL...
http://media.daimler.com/dcmedia/0-...01-854934-0-1-0-0-0-0-0.html?TS=1252662189330

I think its fair to consider the SLS as the new 300SL.

Executive ~ I agree... I also prefer the SLS...

It's a marketing ploy - nothing more, nothing less. What are the similarities? The doors? Big freaking deal.

There is nothing about the SLS that warrants it costing close to $250k. Associate it with the 300SL and BAM, there's your entry into that market. Only afool would be oblivious to this.

To purists, nothing will EVER replace the original Gullwing. There was a Concourse event featuring a Gullwing in front of my place the other week and the ownerwas none too thrilled about this abomination.

that car is beautiful! the original gullwing inspiration is easy to see. it looks absolutely amazing imo. hands down one of the best benz designs ive seen inthe past few years.

Originally Posted by brrraptors

that car is beautiful! the original gullwing inspiration is easy to see. it looks absolutely amazing imo. hands down one of the best benz designs ive seen in the past few years.
Aside from the S Class and the SLR, that isnt saying too much...
laugh.gif

I dont know what to think about this new one... hopefully it looks better in person. It looks sorta nice but just doesnt seem like an expensive car.

Back
Top Bottom