* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

I don't get why everyone tries to say the Packers are "flying under the radar" and things of that nature. Every person on ESPN and every other sports vehicle are all picking the Packers as one of the top teams in the NFC. How is that under the radar?

10zn6zo.png

2hpk7pt.png

sm7pl3.png

dggnxi.png

Time to get to work
6ba26a61948ae5e4ea7452b51536e6b95ec59784_r.gif

So he came back when they threw a few extra million $$ his way?

Sounds to me like Favre was holding out on the low...

I just dont see how yall can have a better year than last year, but well see.

So he came back when they threw a few extra million $$ his way?

Sounds to me like Favre was holding out on the low...

I just dont see how yall can have a better year than last year, but well see.

man i hope we see pack vs vikes in the nfc champ game in lambo this year seeing how its his last year and both teams are at their peak in terms of pooling talent

man i hope we see pack vs vikes in the nfc champ game in lambo this year seeing how its his last year and both teams are at their peak in terms of pooling talent

I think the Vikes will be good, no doubt, but I really feel like Favre won't have that tremendous season he did a year ago. He played the best possible season he could have.

Oh.

And the Packers offense > the Vikings offense.

smile.gif

I think the Vikes will be good, no doubt, but I really feel like Favre won't have that tremendous season he did a year ago. He played the best possible season he could have.

Oh.

And the Packers offense > the Vikings offense.

smile.gif

he should be in love, got him a new contract worth mills, he would have been done last yr if tj was his starter

he should be in love, got him a new contract worth mills, he would have been done last yr if tj was his starter

i really dont think anything is holding our offense back this year, jennings/rodgers/finley are all going to be in beast mode (pause). my only concern is our defense, i think a strong defense is what will take us deep into the playoffs

i really dont think anything is holding our offense back this year, jennings/rodgers/finley are all going to be in beast mode (pause). my only concern is our defense, i think a strong defense is what will take us deep into the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom