* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by JPZx

Oscar Meyer though?

hotdog_car_8.jpg

Mannie-Fresh-um01.jpg

things could get very very very ugly in packer land if we lose 3 in a row..........considering who that 3rd loss would be against

could be a shoot out

things could get very very very ugly in packer land if we lose 3 in a row..........considering who that 3rd loss would be against

could be a shoot out

Vikings offense still isn't clicking enough yet for it to be a shootout.

Embarrassing stat -

Vikings as a whole: 6 sacks
Clay Matthews: 8.5 sacks

Jared Allen.... it'd be pretty cool if ya could show up for a game or two this season. I don't want to be too demanding and I know your schedule is jam-packed tight shooting those Juckass 3 scenes where you light up Johnny Knoxville, but if you tried this new concept called, "getting a sack" every once in a while, it actually could help you have a successful career in the long run (crazy? I know right!), you know, making lots and lots of money. What it means is tackling a quarterback in the backfield. Hey actually!... if I'm remembering right I think at one point you know what that was... or not? Not sure. Maybe it just spaced your mind or something. Definitely understandable. I mean you only have millions and millions of dollars depending on your performance out on the football field. Not that big of a deal.

Well see ya later.

30cm8v6.jpg

Vikings offense still isn't clicking enough yet for it to be a shootout.

Embarrassing stat -

Vikings as a whole: 6 sacks
Clay Matthews: 8.5 sacks

Jared Allen.... it'd be pretty cool if ya could show up for a game or two this season. I don't want to be too demanding and I know your schedule is jam-packed tight shooting those Juckass 3 scenes where you light up Johnny Knoxville, but if you tried this new concept called, "getting a sack" every once in a while, it actually could help you have a successful career in the long run (crazy? I know right!), you know, making lots and lots of money. What it means is tackling a quarterback in the backfield. Hey actually!... if I'm remembering right I think at one point you know what that was... or not? Not sure. Maybe it just spaced your mind or something. Definitely understandable. I mean you only have millions and millions of dollars depending on your performance out on the football field. Not that big of a deal.

Well see ya later.

30cm8v6.jpg

Ive stayed away from this thread...ill guess ill come in here and post and c if that helps our play any....This game is crucial...cant lose 3 in a row, 2 of them at home....

Lets get the W and confidence before we go to NY next week. We need to PLAY GOOD this week, havent seen a good full game yet. We r due.

Ive stayed away from this thread...ill guess ill come in here and post and c if that helps our play any....This game is crucial...cant lose 3 in a row, 2 of them at home....

Lets get the W and confidence before we go to NY next week. We need to PLAY GOOD this week, havent seen a good full game yet. We r due.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Sacks leader Matthews expected to return Sunday for Packers[/h1]
NFL sacks leader Clay Matthews, who missed the Green Bay Packers' previous game because of a left hamstring injury, will return for this weekend's meeting with the Minnesota Vikings, a team source told NFL.com senior writer Steve Wyche on Tuesday.

The return of Matthews, who has 8.5 sacks in five games this season, is even more important given that backup linebacker Brady Poppinga sustained a knee injury during Sunday's overtime loss to the Miami Dolphins and will require arthroscopic surgery.

In addition to Matthews, Green Bay's decimated defense could have several more reinforcements for the Vikings game. The Packers re-acquired safety Anthony Smith in a trade with the Jacksonville Jaguars on Monday, and cornerback Al Harris (knee) and safety Atari Bigby (ankle) are eligible to come off the physically unable to perform list this week.

Other injured defenders include defensive linemen Ryan Pickett and Mike Neal and linebacker Brandon Chillar.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Sacks leader Matthews expected to return Sunday for Packers[/h1]
NFL sacks leader Clay Matthews, who missed the Green Bay Packers' previous game because of a left hamstring injury, will return for this weekend's meeting with the Minnesota Vikings, a team source told NFL.com senior writer Steve Wyche on Tuesday.

The return of Matthews, who has 8.5 sacks in five games this season, is even more important given that backup linebacker Brady Poppinga sustained a knee injury during Sunday's overtime loss to the Miami Dolphins and will require arthroscopic surgery.

In addition to Matthews, Green Bay's decimated defense could have several more reinforcements for the Vikings game. The Packers re-acquired safety Anthony Smith in a trade with the Jacksonville Jaguars on Monday, and cornerback Al Harris (knee) and safety Atari Bigby (ankle) are eligible to come off the physically unable to perform list this week.

Other injured defenders include defensive linemen Ryan Pickett and Mike Neal and linebacker Brandon Chillar.

Is Anthony Smith that dude we used to have for pre-season and cut? That hard hitting dude that played for the Steelers.

If it is idk why we cut him in the first place. I liked him.

Is Anthony Smith that dude we used to have for pre-season and cut? That hard hitting dude that played for the Steelers.

If it is idk why we cut him in the first place. I liked him.

Yes its the same Anthony Smith we cut last year...

All im saying about him is that he got bounced from PIT, bounced from GB, couldnt even see the field for ST LOUIS of all teams, moved to JAX, and then traded for a 7th round conditional pick back to GB.

#theyknowmorethanme

Yes its the same Anthony Smith we cut last year...

All im saying about him is that he got bounced from PIT, bounced from GB, couldnt even see the field for ST LOUIS of all teams, moved to JAX, and then traded for a 7th round conditional pick back to GB.

#theyknowmorethanme

woodson was pissed when we cut him last year.

and hes the dude who guaranteed a victory over new england...than tom brady and moss had like 4 td's on him

if yall wanna see the injury report just go to packers.com and click injury report...

woodson was pissed when we cut him last year.

and hes the dude who guaranteed a victory over new england...than tom brady and moss had like 4 td's on him

if yall wanna see the injury report just go to packers.com and click injury report...

Back
Top Bottom