* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Good win.  Really impressed with the offensive line and how well our short-handed defensive line played.

I'd love to win the next 2 games before the bye but realistically 1-1 would be great.  5-4 at the bye and an extra week to get healthy for the stretch run. 

Good win.  Really impressed with the offensive line and how well our short-handed defensive line played.

I'd love to win the next 2 games before the bye but realistically 1-1 would be great.  5-4 at the bye and an extra week to get healthy for the stretch run. 

crazy game

yup if we can be 5-4 going into our bye week id take it right now

i mean we have an o lineman playing defense

hopefully pickett, and chillar can be full force next week and bigby and harris get a lil action

crazy game

yup if we can be 5-4 going into our bye week id take it right now

i mean we have an o lineman playing defense

hopefully pickett, and chillar can be full force next week and bigby and harris get a lil action

Not that it matters, but the NFL told Childress that the Quarles TD would've been overturned if it was challenged and the Shiancoe TD should have counted.

Also, Favre has two minor fractures in his foot.

Not that it matters, but the NFL told Childress that the Quarles TD would've been overturned if it was challenged and the Shiancoe TD should have counted.

Also, Favre has two minor fractures in his foot.

2 things.

Childress messed by not challenging it. Not our fault.

Does anyone remember how terrible of a call that was on Nick Collins for unnecessary roughness when he pushed Percy out of bounds? That horrendous call made the Shaincoe TD happen. It shouldnt of happened.

2 things.

Does anyone remember how terrible of a call that was on Nick Collins for unnecessary roughness when he pushed Percy out of bounds? That horrendous call made the Shaincoe TD happen. It shouldnt of happened.

Another thing, everyone got at us last year with Favre owning us, not being sacked once n everything.

Well we just broke his foot. Now thats fitting. Karma to that piece of egotistical crap.

Another thing, everyone got at us last year with Favre owning us, not being sacked once n everything.

Well we just broke his foot. Now thats fitting. Karma to that piece of egotistical crap.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

2 things.

Why even try to dismiss the TD calls with this stuff? Yes, Childress should have challenged. However, the refs are expected to to make the right call the first time and that one was pretty easy. The late hit happened after Percy had a first down anyways so all they got were a few extra yards. The blown Quarles TD call happened on 3rd down.Those yards =/= the 8 point swing in the Packers favor.Ultimately, the Vikings had a chance to overcome the blown calls and win, but failed. I just wish the NFL refs could get their act together as a whole. There are embarrassing calls every week. I'm not even mad. More jaded than anything.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

2 things.

Why even try to dismiss the TD calls with this stuff? Yes, Childress should have challenged. However, the refs are expected to to make the right call the first time and that one was pretty easy. The late hit happened after Percy had a first down anyways so all they got were a few extra yards. The blown Quarles TD call happened on 3rd down.Those yards =/= the 8 point swing in the Packers favor.Ultimately, the Vikings had a chance to overcome the blown calls and win, but failed. I just wish the NFL refs could get their act together as a whole. There are embarrassing calls every week. I'm not even mad. More jaded than anything.

The Bears are garbage. They'll be at the bottom of the NFC North when it's all said and done.

Huge win for GB. Hopefully we can pull off a stretch similar to last year. @ NYJ next week, though. dfjkdsfksdks

Vikings aren't a bad team. Favre is playing like Favre. You can take your magical moments, but you'll also have to live with him crushing any chance you have.

Vikings defense is suspect as hell now.

AR-12 needs to stop throwing these garbage INT's.

The Bears are garbage. They'll be at the bottom of the NFC North when it's all said and done.

Huge win for GB. Hopefully we can pull off a stretch similar to last year. @ NYJ next week, though. dfjkdsfksdks

Vikings aren't a bad team. Favre is playing like Favre. You can take your magical moments, but you'll also have to live with him crushing any chance you have.

Vikings defense is suspect as hell now.

AR-12 needs to stop throwing these garbage INT's.

Lions with Stafford returning this week, I am expecting some big things
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom