* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

it's over nnarum. I told everyone it was over after we lost to the Patriots in Week 8.

Just answer this have the Vikings beaten a team with a winning record yet?

it's over nnarum. I told everyone it was over after we lost to the Patriots in Week 8.

Sid was great today
pimp.gif

Vikings have the Bears, Giants, and PHI in the next 3 weeks... Ill be rooting Purple to the max. (Then I hope the Lions spank that *#+ in week 17
laugh.gif
)

Vikings have the Bears, Giants, and PHI in the next 3 weeks... Ill be rooting Purple to the max. (Then I hope the Lions spank that *#+ in week 17
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by JPZx

sportsvikings_t440.jpg

A guy can dream can't he
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

sportsvikings_t440.jpg

A guy can dream can't he
frown.gif

Damn man. still smh over the Detroit loss earlier. defense did everything we asked for.

but 3 point showing is just unacceptable. especially with all of the weapons.

Hopefully AR-12 is good to go for next week's game. Definitely will need him and probably the whole kitchen against New England next Sunday.

Speaking of New England,

How's that game going in the windy city?

I'll wait....

Damn man. still smh over the Detroit loss earlier. defense did everything we asked for.

but 3 point showing is just unacceptable. especially with all of the weapons.

Hopefully AR-12 is good to go for next week's game. Definitely will need him and probably the whole kitchen against New England next Sunday.

Speaking of New England,

How's that game going in the windy city?

I'll wait....

I wonder if Rodgers plays next week.

It's been awhile since a Bears' game was over in the first quarter....oh well. I also wonder if the Bears will play Minnie at a neutral sight. Either way, the Bears playoff spot is still up for grabs. We're not a lock for anything yet, not even close.

It's been awhile since a Bears' game was over in the first quarter....oh well. I also wonder if the Bears will play Minnie at a neutral sight. Either way, the Bears playoff spot is still up for grabs. We're not a lock for anything yet, not even close.

Dodged a bullet with the Lions win but we got caught with that +** whooping. Still in first place but we need to get it together soon.

Dodged a bullet with the Lions win but we got caught with that +** whooping. Still in first place but we need to get it together soon.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

He looked like he was ready to back into the game...but obviously held back due to NFL regulations and for precautionary reasons.
He'll have to go through the same testing again this week.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

He looked like he was ready to back into the game...but obviously held back due to NFL regulations and for precautionary reasons.
He'll have to go through the same testing again this week.

Back
Top Bottom