* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

So if we lose to new England. Beat ny and Chicago. And new York loses to Philly and us we are in right. So we want Philly to win Sunday?

So if we lose to new England. Beat ny and Chicago. And new York loses to Philly and us we are in right. So we want Philly to win Sunday?

We can still win the north if we lose to the pats this weekend...but we will then need Chicago to lose to minny than lose to us in week 17

But I highly doubt Chicago will lose to the vikes...

We can still win the north if we lose to the pats this weekend...but we will then need Chicago to lose to minny than lose to us in week 17

But I highly doubt Chicago will lose to the vikes...

I would rather the Bears make the playoffs than the Packers... and I think they will.

Really hoping Patrick Ramsey gets the start on Monday night football. Just for the slim slim slim chance that a bum off the street can come in and humiliate the Bears on MNF.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I would rather the Bears make the playoffs than the Packers... and I think they will.

Really hoping Patrick Ramsey gets the start on Monday night football. Just for the slim slim slim chance that a bum off the street can come in and humiliate the Bears on MNF.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dr. Grey said Rodgers practicing today or tomorrow is out of the question, Friday- Slim to none.

Gonna be an ugly Sunday night...

Dr. Grey said Rodgers practicing today or tomorrow is out of the question, Friday- Slim to none.

Gonna be an ugly Sunday night...

This sucks....

I would be going all the way to Boston to watch Matt frickin Flynn

Guess ill just get drunk as $#$! and be obnoxious
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This sucks....

I would be going all the way to Boston to watch Matt frickin Flynn

Guess ill just get drunk as $#$! and be obnoxious
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was lookin at the first page of this thread, and it made me lol at how we were picked to win the division. The season is like the Dome, a total collapse.And now the QB issues as well
indifferent.gif
Patrick Ramsey, though?

I was lookin at the first page of this thread, and it made me lol at how we were picked to win the division. The season is like the Dome, a total collapse.And now the QB issues as well
indifferent.gif
Patrick Ramsey, though?

Ramsey...Eh. He should only be for insurance. Give Webb a chance to display why they drafted him. A real chance. This is a good opportunity to get some experience.

Ramsey...Eh. He should only be for insurance. Give Webb a chance to display why they drafted him. A real chance. This is a good opportunity to get some experience.

Quarterback out of a no-name college given the reigns near the end of a crock of $%*+ season?

I've seen this before.

Back
Top Bottom