* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

LOL DAMN.

I was hoping I could get on JPZ's #%^ to update this.

Dude was already on it.

Great season, fellas. It was fun. until next year....
pimp.gif

SUPERBOWL XLV CHAMPIONS.

NOW HOW GOOD IS THAT!?!?!

smile.gif

Aaron Rodgers on "The Herd" this morning said he was expecting a blowout after the first quarter. lol. I love this kid's confidence. If his receivers had caught balls consistently in the third quarter this game would've been over early. Congrats to you loyal Packer fans. you guys deserve this win 

Aaron Rodgers on "The Herd" this morning said he was expecting a blowout after the first quarter. lol. I love this kid's confidence. If his receivers had caught balls consistently in the third quarter this game would've been over early. Congrats to you loyal Packer fans. you guys deserve this win 

I wanted the packers to win, only because next year it will look so much better when the Lions beat the super bowl champs.

I wanted the packers to win, only because next year it will look so much better when the Lions beat the super bowl champs.

Packers won the Superbowl 
grin.gif

All i gotta say is next year its a wrap cause the Lions is better than Pack Bears Vikes we coming at yall necks full throttle straight up its cookies for u bums we taking Rodgers out in da 1st quarter because we all know who the most feared dude in the league is

Anyway congrats to Green Bay

Suh u cheeseheads next season
pimp.gif

Packers won the Superbowl 
grin.gif

All i gotta say is next year its a wrap cause the Lions is better than Pack Bears Vikes we coming at yall necks full throttle straight up its cookies for u bums we taking Rodgers out in da 1st quarter because we all know who the most feared dude in the league is

Anyway congrats to Green Bay

Suh u cheeseheads next season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

start of a dynasty 

The Packers are damn good, but that's what everyone said about the Saints last year as well.

Just see how things go.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

start of a dynasty 

The Packers are damn good, but that's what everyone said about the Saints last year as well.

Just see how things go.

Congratulations to all Packers fans on the NT board. The scary part is that the Packers are pretty young and could be set up for more success in the next five years.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Congratulations to all Packers fans on the NT board. The scary part is that the Packers are pretty young and could be set up for more success in the next five years.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilManiak23

not really loosin anyone.

Hawk, Jenkins, Bigby, Blackmon, Bishop, J.Jones, Peprah, Kuhn and Barbre are all unrestricted FAs.

We'll see where that goes.

Originally Posted by LilManiak23

not really loosin anyone.

Hawk, Jenkins, Bigby, Blackmon, Bishop, J.Jones, Peprah, Kuhn and Barbre are all unrestricted FAs.

We'll see where that goes.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

GET OUT OF MY HEAD
laugh.gif

Congrats, Packers fans.  See yall next year

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

GET OUT OF MY HEAD
laugh.gif

Congrats, Packers fans.  See yall next year

Back
Top Bottom