* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Congrats Packers. Lions are coming for you next year though. Stafford had surgery and should be good to go, all we need is some help at LB and CB and Stafford to stay healthy and this could end up being 2 of the top teams in the NFC coming out of the NFC North. Bears, I don't see them repeating what they did this year and the Vikings... they are a mess.

Congrats Packers. Lions are coming for you next year though. Stafford had surgery and should be good to go, all we need is some help at LB and CB and Stafford to stay healthy and this could end up being 2 of the top teams in the NFC coming out of the NFC North. Bears, I don't see them repeating what they did this year and the Vikings... they are a mess.

As much as I hate the Packers, I'm totally happy that this guy got a SB ring 
pimp.gif

ap-6ad0ca416da14eb1a91e8d4d7edeef0d.jpg

Heisman Trophy winner, AP National Champion, 7 time Pro Bowler, DPOY and now SB champ. 

As much as I hate the Packers, I'm totally happy that this guy got a SB ring 
pimp.gif

ap-6ad0ca416da14eb1a91e8d4d7edeef0d.jpg

Heisman Trophy winner, AP National Champion, 7 time Pro Bowler, DPOY and now SB champ. 

Lmao at these lions fans. Go 8-8 one year than MAYBE start talking...

And we already resigned bishop...Blackmon is already gone. Bigby will be gone.

Our core is still here. Plus as Aaron said "we're getting the best TE in the league back"

But let's enjoy this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lmao at these lions fans. Go 8-8 one year than MAYBE start talking...

And we already resigned bishop...Blackmon is already gone. Bigby will be gone.

Our core is still here. Plus as Aaron said "we're getting the best TE in the league back"

But let's enjoy this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The North should be real tough in the coming years. Especially if the Lions keep on the path they're headed.

The North should be real tough in the coming years. Especially if the Lions keep on the path they're headed.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by LilManiak23

not really loosin anyone.

Hawk, Jenkins, Bigby, Blackmon, Bishop, J.Jones, Peprah, Kuhn and Barbre are all unrestricted FAs.

We'll see where that goes.

Barnett will be gone. So will Bigby but we have Burnett who was playing very well for a rookie. We already signed Bishop, Blackmon plays for the Giants, Barbre plays for the Dolphins. Then obviously we get the rest of IR including Finley.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14659592/future-looks-even-brighter-for-reloading-packers

I have no idea how to copy paste this without it looking goofy.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by LilManiak23

not really loosin anyone.

Hawk, Jenkins, Bigby, Blackmon, Bishop, J.Jones, Peprah, Kuhn and Barbre are all unrestricted FAs.

We'll see where that goes.

Barnett will be gone. So will Bigby but we have Burnett who was playing very well for a rookie. We already signed Bishop, Blackmon plays for the Giants, Barbre plays for the Dolphins. Then obviously we get the rest of IR including Finley.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14659592/future-looks-even-brighter-for-reloading-packers

I have no idea how to copy paste this without it looking goofy.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

I wanted the packers to win, only because next year it will look so much better when the Lions beat the super bowl champs.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
laugh.gif

Congrats, Packers fans.  See yall next year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

I wanted the packers to win, only because next year it will look so much better when the Lions beat the super bowl champs.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
laugh.gif

Congrats, Packers fans.  See yall next year
laugh.gif

Packers - Still the class of the division/conference, but the Panthers sure did give them a ball game. A testament to Cam's playmaking ability. He's pretty gritty too.

Bears - It was a game for awhile, but I think they just ended up getting beat by a better team (right now). Bears are still dangerous.

Lions - My god, that offense. Gaudy numbers, even though KC is poop. It'll be interesting to see them next week on the road against a divisional opponent. 2-0 is still impressive even though they had potential going into the year. It's that realized potential that they're trying to tap into and they're off to a great start. I don't like the thought of this team with confidence.

Vikings - Not even close to being in panic mode. This team has shown it can be extremely efficient and it's a beauty to see. Great playcalling, awesome execution, bursts of Peterson...It's just that they have yet to carry that into the 2nd half. It's killer right now and they'll have to find a way to play a full 60. Next week is a great opportunity to rebound and get into the thick of this divison.

Packers - Still the class of the division/conference, but the Panthers sure did give them a ball game. A testament to Cam's playmaking ability. He's pretty gritty too.

Bears - It was a game for awhile, but I think they just ended up getting beat by a better team (right now). Bears are still dangerous.

Lions - My god, that offense. Gaudy numbers, even though KC is poop. It'll be interesting to see them next week on the road against a divisional opponent. 2-0 is still impressive even though they had potential going into the year. It's that realized potential that they're trying to tap into and they're off to a great start. I don't like the thought of this team with confidence.

Vikings - Not even close to being in panic mode. This team has shown it can be extremely efficient and it's a beauty to see. Great playcalling, awesome execution, bursts of Peterson...It's just that they have yet to carry that into the 2nd half. It's killer right now and they'll have to find a way to play a full 60. Next week is a great opportunity to rebound and get into the thick of this divison.

Back
Top Bottom