2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Kareem Jackson at 23 you say?
alien.gif
alien.gif
Kyle Wilson > Kareem

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Kareem Jackson at 23 you say?
alien.gif
alien.gif
Kyle Wilson > Kareem

i think wilson will end up being the best corner in this draft.. mccourty will surprise some people..

but i think kareem will be nice depending on what team he lands on.. like he would be a nice complement to asante on the eagles (like sheldon brown.. but with a higher ceiling)

I either want Wilson in the 1st or McCourty in the 2nd (Realistically)

Kareem isnt on my radar in the first round, at all. Unless somehow Wilson and Haden are gone along with all viable OT's and OLB's off the board, which wont happen.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

From Adam Schefter:

.Pittsburgh has begun contacting teams to trade Ben Roethlisberger for a top 10 pick. At least one team considering it. Story far from done.

Whoa....

If the Rams aren't sold on paying 50 mil guaranteed to Bradford, do they pull the trigger on Big Ben? Imagine if this gets done???? That would shake up the entire top-10
eek.gif

I think Buf would be interested

Man if Ben gets traded to Buffalo
laugh.gif
Talk about going from the penthouse to the outhouse
laugh.gif

Also, you never know what the Raydahs will do

[h1]Cowboys interested in trade with 49ers for 13th overall pick[/h1]
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 21, 2010 1:10 PM ET

With 30 hours to go before the NFL draft begins, trade rumors are heating up. And the latest has the Dallas Cowboys interested in acquiring the 13th overall pick from the San Francisco 49ers.

Matt Maiocco of the Press Democrat reports that the Cowboys are interested in moving up to 13 to select defensive back Earl Thomas of Texas.

Most mock drafts have Thomas still available at 13 but gone before the Cowboys pick at 27, so if the Cowboys are enamored with Thomas, moving up to 13 would make sense.

The 49ers could also take Thomas at 13 themselves, although most reports indicate they're more interested in Florida's Joe Haden there.

Those big contracts are usually backloaded though and don't matter / make it hard for him to be traded.

A great quote I read on the ******** MB and sums up pretty much how I feel
laugh.gif

Pittsburgh is not trading Rapistberger. We are not signing TO, or trading Fat Albert. We are not drafting a QB at 4, or trading up to 1 for Bradford. The week of, particularly the day before, the draft is a complete joke.

You hear the most asinine stories from even credible journalists. They will report ANYTHING today, even if its based off nothing. I rank this day just a notch below the crap you read on April Fool's Day.

article on profootballweekly.com:
http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/04/20/chatter-grows-louder-as-draft-day-approaches

In the week leading up to the draft, lies are swapped heavily as teams prepare to execute their draft strategies, and continually produce smokescreens to cover for their true intentions. Following are some comments from NFL executives and coaches being circulated as the draft nears:

• "Where are you going to play Rolando McClain? He does not play with any thump or violence and he is too tall to play inside. I think he is going to be more natural on the outside, but he does not have the twitch to put his hand in the dirt and get up the field."

• "The Jaguars want to move back, but if Eric Berry is sitting there for them, I don't know how they could (pass on him). Reggie Nelson did not work out for them."

• "Miami does not have a running game. Who knows if Ronnie Brown will be there, and Ricky Williams is getting old."

• "Forget (Tim) Tebow's throwing motion, I'm worried about his accuracy, vision and feel in the pocket."

• "Year One, you cannot expect Jason Pierre-Paul to be more than a nickel rusher while he takes a year to learn how to read and react. You have to keep it simple and have a strong support structure in place."

• "People that are talking about (Russell) Okung being better than Trent Williams have gotten away from the tape."

• "(Massachusetts OLT) Vladimir Ducasse could slip into the first round. He has power, base and knee bend. He just needs a little work. He won't overwhelm you right away. I'm OK with him. You just have to convince your coaches that he is going to be a redshirt guy."

• "(Boise State CB) Kyle Wilson can stick his foot in the ground and break. He has ball skills and awareness. He has an element of return in his game. This is a defensive draft, but guys are going to get pushed up. … We talk about this being a strong draft, but you should see the holes on my board."

• "(Georgia Tech) Jonathan Dwyer may turn out to be Barry Foster when it is all said and done."

• "Who is the most overrated player in the first round? I would say Taylor Mays, but I don't even consider him a first-rounder."

• "I like Jerry Hughes. He can pin his ears back and do a lot. He is consistent. He is a good, safe pick."

• "We have 13 guys off our board because of medical reasons and some are high-profile guys. Everyone has all the same information. If you know a guy has a heart problem and you still draft him and ignore the signs and the guy has a heart attack, you put your entire franchise at risk. It could lead to lawsuits and (medical) licenses being (revoked). So I'm kind of curious to see where they land. I would guess the coach-driven drafts are the teams that will ignore the signs. Coaches have tunnel vision — they are thinking about winning now to save their jobs. GMs tend to be a little bit more conservative."

sooooooo who do you guys think the 13 guys are that he is referring to?

• "(Georgia Tech) Jonathan Dwyer may turn out to be Barry Foster when it is all said and done."

Running stolen car rings with Tamarick Vanover, good football player or both?  Stupid back handed compliments....
alien.gif

Now Jerry gonna put out the smokescreen that he's trying to trade up so that when they don't, he can tell all these disgruntled Cowboy fans he tried to make a splash and the cost was too prohibitive...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Im just hoping Dez Bryant comes thru the back curtain on draft day like Brandon Jennings NWO NBA draft entrance

Back
Top Bottom