2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

For those that don't have NFLN (Like me), you can catch their coverage on NFL dot com

Originally Posted by h3at23

Daniel Jeremiah says that he hears Philly trying to trade up to draft CJ Spiller

If true I don't understand why. Spiller is a beast but RB isn't a pressing need.

Jackson in the 1st and Gerhart in the 2nd?

i can dig it...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

All im asking the football gods for is Haden, Thomas, or Matthews.... come on
laugh.gif

Draft day.
pimp.gif

NFL Network has draft day coverage starting at 11 am all the way up to the draft.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

That rumor is a straight smoke screen

Probably but I hope not. They would be the perfect trade down partner  

Philly can happily trade up to #13 and grab him...just give us your first rounder, a second, and 3rd
wink.gif

Too much. We'd take the 1st Rd, 2nd Rd picks and a cheesesteak from Geno's
pimp.gif

Jennifer Lopez has been around the world, doing press junkets 24/7 for that new crap movie she is releasing on Friday so she obviously doesnt care what going on in day to day operations.

She was just on Leno and when Jay asked who they would take, she said she liked Dan Williams defensive tackle from Tennesee and went on to give a pretty detailed analysis of his strengths - sounded straight from a "scouts" mouth.

I assume she called in to see what was going on and the GM or Team President told her about Dan Williams. Dumb reasoning, but I dont think she is knows you are suppost to keep that stuff secret.

is that true????

laugh.gif
 yanks, you're reaching.

Yeah, her good buddy Bill told here to get on Leno and throw a smokescreen out there.
laugh.gif

Owners only handle the business side of the team ans stay out of the way of football operations.

I don't want D.Williams by the way. I would like a trade down and/or draft an OLB or Earl Thomas in the 1st

My fins mock draft (added a 2nd because of potential trade down)

Rds/Player/Pos.

1st) Earl Thomas S

2rd) Ricky Sapp OLB

3rd) Cam Thomas NT (might be gone though)

4th) Jason Worilds OLB

5th) Mike Williams WR

6th) Brandon Carter OG

6th) Alterraun Verner CB

6th) Al Wood DT

7th) Sam Young OT

7th) Trindon Holliday KR/PR

I swear to God, I have absolutely no idea what the Raiders will do tomorrow... I dont expect it to be anything too crazy tho
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Define too crazy?

Too crazy to a fan of the other 31 teams might be drafting Mays @ # 8 in the 1st Rd but to a Raiders fan that's nothing but a thing
laugh.gif

would be pretty damn happy if my niners get claussen & haden in the mock draft h3at just posted

we do need OL help tho

Just thinking something....

OK...we all know that Landry is being moved to SS. That leaves a GAPING hole back there at FS. There is no one on the current roster who can play that position at all.

There's a lot of uncertainty with what the Skins are going to do at #4. Schefter was just saying how the skins would like to trade down and also how Shanny/Allen have something up their sleeve. Do the Skins take Eric Berry at #4 under the premise that they trade Haynesworth for a 2nd round pick, where'd they would subsequently draft an O-lineman? Who knows how it's going to play out over the next couple of days....

^my gut feeling is telling me we will draft Berry at 4. All Haslett has been preaching is creating more turnovers. we have no legit free..

i'm all for the move if we can still address o-line needs...kyle shananan dumb #&$ though doesn't care for those needs and is confident with Heyer at LT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't believe Kyle at all that he means that. I'm confident these guys are going to address that line today with the 1st pick by DRAFTING one...If they don't I'm going to explode 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom