2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Originally Posted by h3at23

We get there 1st, 2nd and 4th 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If Derek  Morgan falls to us... WE WIN!!!!!! Falcons want either Morgan or Spoon..Im praying we get past the Titans...lets make it happen!

My BAD!..I meant Derek Morgan...
laugh.gif

Im fine with my chargers making that trade. Yes, mathews could of possibly been there at 28 but why risk it? 
Were a super bowl contending team which was lacking in one major department and thats RB, and we made the moves to get the best possible RB available.

Ive seen matthews play and i like this pick a lot, its very exciting and im lookin forward to seein this kid play on our explosive offense.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Dolphins traded their first, fourth and sixth for Chargers LB Tim Dobbins, 28th, 40th and 126th overall.

Heat, can you post the full trade from Miami and SD?  I didn't understand what the hell Berman was saying, he started talkin all kinds of stuff at once. 

i thought Pete Carroll was going to do something bold and take Clausen or Dez Braynt. I guess he went for the safe pick that addresses one of their many needs.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Really, chants at the draft? Sometimes I think that this should be like the senate, 2 fans of each team allowed and that's it
You sound like one of those neighbors who call the cops every weekend 'cuz the music gets too loud next door.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Earl Thomas pops lookin' like Clay Davis.

"Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit"

Back
Top Bottom