2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Hell no to Dunlap and Mays. HELL NAW. We don't need anymore looks like Tarzan plays like Jane players. If we don't get Graham or Hughes I would much rather "reach" or move back to get Nate Allen, Sapp, or Misi. Does anyone know how Daryl Washington would do in a 3-4 at OLB? Wouldn't mind him either from that very little I've seen of him (even if most of it was at ILB).

Originally Posted by h3at23

Dunlap is a HUGH risk. 

laugh.gif

I realized it was contradictory
laugh.gif

Difference is between the two to me is that Dunlap can produce it is more a mental than a physical thing with him.  He just needs someone to find out how to get his head on straight and motivate him.\

Hughes is another guy I would love...Upgrade the LB core, plus he provides excellent coverage from their as well.

I'd be happy with Kindle, Odrick, Hughes or Dunlap.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Difference is between the two to me is that Dunlap can produce it is more a mental than a physical thing with him. 
Same thing can be said for Mays though...

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

top 15 what? in the 1st round? No way, no how... even before the suspension he already had issues
dude ran a 4.7 at the combine ...

Jonathan Stewart ran a 4.4 and went 13th with no baggage.

All i can say is told ya so when he starts doing work in the NFL.
I see him and Spiller doing very well.

great, he can do all the work he wants, he was never going top 15. not ever.

[h1]Draft week Inconvenient Truths: Season for lying[/h1]
robinson.png

By Charles Robinson, Yahoo! Sports

You can follow Charles Robinson on Twitter at @YahooSportsNFL

1271703341.jpg

McDaniels during last Friday's media address.
(Ed Andrieski/AP Photo)

When the name of former Oklahoma State wideout Dez Bryant was brought up during the Denver Broncos’ pre-draft news conference Friday, coach Josh McDaniels gushed. He defended. He talked openly about the team’s time spent with the receiver, noting that Bryant “had a smile on his face

laugh.gif

Difference is between the two to me is that Dunlap can produce it is more a mental than a physical thing with him.  He just needs someone to find out how to get his head on straight and motivate him.\

Hughes is another guy I would love...Upgrade the LB core, plus he provides excellent coverage from their as well.

there have been great players who are dumb off the field and players who have had questions about a poor motor on the field. Dunlap has both.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

laugh.gif

there have been great players who are dumb off the field and players who have had questions about a poor motor on the field. Dunlap has both.
Pretty much. Dunlap is a much bigger risk to me then Mays. I have NEVER heard of Mays work ethic to be a question.

GHOST-on is gonna be here until he can be traded, or that contract runs out.

His 2010 info:

[table][tr][th=""]Name[/th][th=""] Position[/th][th=""] Base
Salary[/th][th=""] Prorated
Bonus[/th][th=""] Roster
Bonus[/th][th=""] Other
Bonus[/th][th=""] Cap
Value[/th][th=""] Dead Money
if Cut[/th][th=""] Cap Savings
if Cut  ▴[/th][/tr][tr][td]Gholston, Vernon[/td][td]LB[/td][td]$1,900,000[/td][td]$1,570,000[/td][td]$0[/td][td]$6,240[/td][td]$3,476,240[/td][td]$10,610,000[/td][td]($7,133,760)[/td][/tr][/table]
Even with no salary cap penalites this year, cutting him wouldn't help the team in any way other than getting that one roster spot open.
smh.gif

I think Mays goes in the 2nd Rd.
If he's there at 30, sounds like the Vikings will take him.
smh.gif

We need major help in our secondary, both at CB and S.

Over the past decade the Vikings have been for the most part "smart drafters" which is why I'm disappointed that they're reportedly high on Mays
grin.gif

all eagles fans.. am i alone on this statement:

i would trade all 8 tradeable eagles' picks (2 are compensatory picks) for two players.. Eric Berry and 1 CB out of the following group: kyle wilson, devin mccourty or kareem jackson

Originally Posted by JPZx

I think Mays goes in the 2nd Rd.
If he's there at 30, sounds like the Vikings will take him.
smh.gif

We need major help in our secondary, both at CB and S.

Over the past decade the Vikings have been for the most part "smart drafters" which is why I'm disappointed that they're reportedly high on Mays
grin.gif
Pray it's a smokescreen

I would love to have EB but I would NEVER do that.........To deep of a draft.
Comp picks are not tradeable but I probably miss understood you on the comp picks part.

we have 10 picks (after the sims trade).. that's why i said 8 tradeable

Originally Posted by Statis22

Anybody hear about Bradford's camp might command upwards to $50 million guaranteed?
eek.gif

Not really that suprising, Stafford got $42 million guaranteed last year and the guaranteed money for #1 picks has increased each year.

If he does get that much guaranteed, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and Drew Brees will be salivating.
devil.gif

smh.gif

sick.gif
 @ the prospect of an unproven player getting that much money.

Back
Top Bottom