2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Suh's a great player...but they should have chosen Okung. Backus is going to continue to hinder Stafford's development.

ESPN sucks.

Anyway, going into the intermission of the Penguins game so I will start watching it in full. Just get to the Raiders pick and I know that Ben is the Steelers QB for this year

they just gave away the next two picks SMFH "will mccoy go to the buccaneers? and will russell okung get drafted by the ********?" SMFH

NFL Network is doing the same %#!#
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

they are about to give away every pick before it happens
tired.gif
This kills most of the excitement. Even when it's obvious who will get picked. Same on both channels, too.
indifferent.gif

Curious how the Bills will mess up.

It ain't like it ain't obvious though who the first 3 would be.

The draft starts after the Bucs pick.

i mean, it's not like these are shocking picks. i don't think they'll be able to continue doing this outside the top 10.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

YO ESPN, STOP SHOWING THEM ON THE PHONE YOU'RE GIVING EVERY GOD DAMN PICK AWAY!!!
NFLN is doing the same, Eisen flat out said he will be a Buc
laugh.gif

Roger doesn't even have to go to the podium anymore... Yes I am mad... Writing a letter to ESPN as we speak

I like both Suh and McCoy, would love for either to be a Steeler, both seem like cool guys

trent williams!!!!!!!!!!!! smart pick, eric berry still out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh come on jerry jones move it!

Back
Top Bottom