2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Originally Posted by h3at23

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO
No T-Minus Zero?
laugh.gif

Cowboys and Dolphins are reportedly talking about swapping picks. Rumors are that Cowboys will be targeting Earl Thomas if it goes down.

[h1]Cowboys and Dolphins are talking[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 22, 2010 7:22 PM ET
Bill Parcells and Jerry Jones won't let a stupid cell phone video get in the way of business.

The Cowboys and Dolphins are reportedly talking about swapping spots in the first round, according to Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News.  Dallas would have to give up a lot to move from pick No. 27 to Miami's No. 12 pick.

Parcells' familiarity with some Dallas veterans could make a deal easier.  Reports earlier in the week indicated Marcus Spears, Cory Proctor, and Bobby Carpenter were available in a trade.  Marion Barber is another possibility, but has a big contract.

We can only guess who the Cowboys would be targeting in a trade up.  They need a cover safety, and Earl Thomas of Texas could still be on the board at No. 12

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by h3at23

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO
No T-Minus Zero?
laugh.gif

Cowboys and Dolphins are reportedly talking about swapping picks. Rumors are that Cowboys will be targeting Earl Thomas if it goes down.

laugh.gif
 T-MINUS THANK GOD
laugh.gif

For real man... If they say 7:30 is start time, the Rams should be required to have their pick ready AT 7:30. I don't understand why they need to be "on the clock" when they already know who it's gonna be.
indifferent.gif

No T-Minus Zero?
laugh.gif

i mean ill take it, but i want eric berry ... jerry needs a shamu splash NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Smith should be a bigger piece at ESPN.
He knows his +@$% but sometimes I get the feeling like he's nervous on camera....doesn't have good flow when conducting interviews etc...

I hope they cut the crap of cutting into the player who is about to get drafted... I hate that

Oh brother... I forgot that they are gonna be doing the same thing as last year by letting us know who the picks are before they are even announced.

ESPN's coverage is TERRIBLE.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

For real man... If they say 7:30 is start time, the Rams should be required to have their pick ready AT 7:30. I don't understand why they need to be "on the clock" when they already know who it's gonna be.
indifferent.gif

same here

Originally Posted by rawjs

I hope they cut the crap of cutting into the player who is about to get drafted... I hate that

I was just thinking about last year when they had the camera on Sanchez
smh.gif

w/ all those sacks ... is that kids shoulder gonna hold up ... i haven't followed up ... but i remember seeing him get hit that 2nd time when he was supposed to be aiight ...

Wish the kid well ...

Back
Top Bottom