2010 Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Chocolate-mocha-white

not really feelin this colorway. maybe better in person tho. i hope. but they do look like they will sit for awhile.

not really feelin this colorway. maybe better in person tho. i hope. but they do look like they will sit for awhile.

Originally Posted by sp1

stop trolling

Originally Posted by sp1

stop trolling

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by sp1

stop trolling
nice reply
roll.gif

I thought someone dug this thread because there was news. That guy is going on a tear through Nike Retro.

Still don't believe these are actually retroing.

I thought someone dug this thread because there was news. That guy is going on a tear through Nike Retro.

Still don't believe these are actually retroing.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by sp1

stop trolling
that was trolling?

im assuming u havent noticed that he/she has been bumping old threads and posting in all other threads just to get his post count up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sp1

stop trolling
that was trolling?

im assuming u havent noticed that he/she has been bumping old threads and posting in all other threads just to get his post count up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sp1

stop trolling
that was trolling?

indifferent.gif

indeed, i'm going to agree and troll a bit myself to get post number 300
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sp1

stop trolling
that was trolling?

indifferent.gif

indeed, i'm going to agree and troll a bit myself to get post number 300
happy.gif

i personally think foamposites are becoming the new AF1/Jordan 1 template. What next? A see through foam with clear soles.

i personally think foamposites are becoming the new AF1/Jordan 1 template. What next? A see through foam with clear soles.

Back
Top Bottom