2010 Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Chocolate-mocha-white

I thought these were only samples from back in the day... Nike did release those Brown Duncan Foam Max oddities years back though...

I thought these were only samples from back in the day... Nike did release those Brown Duncan Foam Max oddities years back though...

I still don't believe that these are actually releasing. Just because of what is stated earlier in the thread (especially by PanaRicanRetro) and the misinformation in the blog post without any confirmation for an actual release.

Those have to be the original Brown Pro's from a while back in the picture. Maybe they didn't know they were old and made the assumption that they were for an upcoming release. (They obviously didn't know that there were brown Foamposite Pro's a while ago.)

Also, because that colourway is destined for the outlets.

I still don't believe that these are actually releasing. Just because of what is stated earlier in the thread (especially by PanaRicanRetro) and the misinformation in the blog post without any confirmation for an actual release.

Those have to be the original Brown Pro's from a while back in the picture. Maybe they didn't know they were old and made the assumption that they were for an upcoming release. (They obviously didn't know that there were brown Foamposite Pro's a while ago.)

Also, because that colourway is destined for the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom