2010 Nike Vomero 5

Over here, they're at Nike and pretty much every brick and mortar store. Maybe wait a bit until they're more widespread.

Seems hard to find in Asia, all sold out for whatever reason, dint know there was resale value on these.

I'm going for the cobblestones on wednesday. I just think they look so sick and they'll be a better gp shoe than the dumb mustard sachs

Cobblestones and oatmeals are must. Definitely going after both Wednesday. I'll probably regret it and they'll be on sale or under retail on reseller sites but oh well.

Don't think you guys need to sweat it. Plentiful supply here, should be the same over there lol
Will 100% be in some kind of sales.

Don't think you guys need to sweat it. Plentiful supply here, should be the same over there lol
Will 100% be in some kind of sales.
Oh I'm not worried about getting them. I'm worried about regretting getting them for retail if they go on sale. Ha.

Last edited:
Waiting for that grey beige pair and the wheat grass. Hopefully some time early new year.

Still have my grey and blue pair hope these end up at clearance stores

These were my intros to running shoes so comfy

Who is dropping these tomorrow in sizes bigger than a Womens sz 12? SNKRS is showing W12 as the biggest size for tomorrow.

Def gonna wait it out on these. Would like to try a pair, didn’t have the previous colorways

Cobblestones and Oatmeals may only be women’s sizing and Wolf Greys would possibly be the first colorway after with men’s sizing.

-Drew

Ugh want cobblestones and oatmeals the most. I'll grab in my size and surrounding sizes and just return the ones that don't fit.

got the cobblestones. I'm sure these will be discounted in the months to come but I don't feel like waiting

Was hoping to grab a 13 but it wasn't even an option :smh:
AhWell.jpg

Grabbed me my true size and half size up (because you just never know).

The Darkside Initiative and Lapstone & Hammer has extended sizing available.

Was hoping to get from Nike for the free returns while I figure out my size. Those other sites say you can't return them because it's a limited release.

Was hoping to get from Nike for the free returns while I figure out my size. Those other sites say you can't return them because it's a limited release.
Yeah that's the tough part unfortunately. Learned that the hard ways many times when it comes to places with final sales.

Hmmm, maybe Bait will be okay to do returns with? Not free returns, but at least from what I'm reading, it's an open window.

Grabbed me my true size and half size up (because you just never know).

The Darkside Initiative and Lapstone & Hammer has extended sizing available.

thank you - looking to grab the Oatmeal pair

Back
Top Bottom