2010 Nike Vomero 5

Yea Coconut for sure. Can't decide which for a second pair. Need some self control.

Subbed for updates. Loved my old vomero 5s and can't wait for these. Need every one that I've seen a picture of.

Only seen women sizes also for some reason. Not taking the chance with women sizes so patiently waiting for their official release.

Has anybody confirmed a release date? I saw somewhere on Instagram where they were saying the 12th but I don't see anything on Nike's launch calendar.

Finally got a date for the US.
B21652FB-7089-4C37-9E01-D56521C21521.png

11802CF1-215C-4747-B344-3577EF9E1AD8.png

-Drew

I will have both. Just deciding if I should wait and see if they go on sale. Don't know how much the hype will be around these.

Wednesday, we EAT. I've been waiting months for the Oatmeals. Hopefully these are an EASY cop. I've been monitoring UNDEFEATED IG page, since they tend to release stuff before the SNKRS drop.

I plan on grabbing my true size, half size down and half size up off Nike. Ha. Want to get my size down before all the other colorways release.

I had the Vast Grey and went with TTS. Going to do the same for these.

My Vomero 5 Lime Green pair fit like my normal Nike running size e.g. Pegasus.

For reference I'm a 9E (duck feet) and wear a size 10. In Air Max I'm usually 10.5.

I'm hoping these hit sale like the prior Vomeros (red, blue, green).

It must be just me, but I really miss the old BOTTOM-loaded Zoom Air + Cushlon pair of shoes, especially the running shoes of the yesteryear before Nike started picking up the combo to put onto basketball shoes. I didn't know much about the tech of the Vomero 4 - 9s, but I do know the tech of the Pegasus 28s - 34s with their Zoom Air and Cushlon setups. Had to work in select shoes for a job that required me to pick either the Pegasus 28s or the Vomero 6s or 7s, and I chose the Pegasus. That shoe and the cushioning saved my feet. Almost 8 hours on feet all day, and then going to catch the bus back home and still be able to stand all the way was no problem at all!

I'd love to pick these up for reasons mentioned, especially for the Zoom Air and Cushlon setup of the late 2000s/early 2010s.

New cw via US11

EB8A31B5-6BB8-4726-A7EB-8AC01B429CDE.jpeg

Not a fan of the toe cap color. I’ll stick with the similar cw revealed from before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom