2010 Nike Vomero 5

B0A3FFB6-A4BC-42FC-9CDD-EFD811AA556A.jpeg

My dad got me a pair of these in grey and red for my recovery from ACL surgery back in 2010. Great running shoe. Gonna have to get one of these.

Just got my first pair of these.

They .5 too big for everyone else too?

I tried half size down and they're too short for me personally. The width is fine but my toes are right up against the front when I sized down. I can go half size down but definitely prefer TTS. Feels good after wearing them all day.

A clear indicator that my shoes are too big, is my heal slipping out of the shoe which isnt really happening but there’s def alotta overhead space as well as space in front of the toe.

.5 down would be perfect but these sell out so fast, i can’t exchange em.

A clear indicator that my shoes are too big, is my heal slipping out of the shoe which isnt really happening but there’s def alotta overhead space as well as space in front of the toe.

.5 down would be perfect but these sell out so fast, i can’t exchange em.
I agree there's a lot real estate at the front of the shoe which makes them seem big but like I said for me personally when I half sized down my toes were right against the end of the shoe which I don't prefer. TTS leaves about an index finger of room at the end which in my opinion is perfect.

I'm not a fan of yellow so me either, but if the yellow was replaced with another color I think it would look nice. I like the color blocking overall with the white and tan/beige hits.

Got my DB's in and even my wife said they were crack cocaine in shoe form , and honestly not because I actually have them but the Vomeros are hands down the best out of all the DB's this year , AJ1 lows coming in close behind em , gonna pick the perfect hot sunny summer day to rock these bad boys

I'm definitely looking at picking them up as my loud, colorfully pair. They look great and aren't even that expensive.

Black sesame womens sizes 6-7 and 8-12 available.

Just grabbed the last size 13 :nthat:

wish i could find the photo dust ones man. Hard to find it in a size 13 mens

Women's pair came in half size up. Pinky toe definitely feels better, but heel slip and major toe crease. Will stick with TTS and thin socks.

Women's pair came in half size up. Pinky toe definitely feels better, but heel slip and major toe crease. Will stick with TTS and thin socks.
Yeah same experience with me. I thought it would work but walked around the house a little with them and had some creasing and heel slippage. Only real women's color I wanted was the oatmeals, so far. Hopefully they don't release anymore awesome colors in strictly women's sizing. Luckily there's plenty of men's colors I'm liking.

Yeah same experience with me. I thought it would work but walked around the house a little with them and had some creasing and heel slippage. Only real women's color I wanted was the oatmeals, so far. Hopefully they don't release anymore awesome colors in strictly women's sizing. Luckily there's plenty of men's colors I'm liking.

Only women's left I need are 11.5 black sesame.

Vast Grey / Cobblestone / Oatmeals / Electric Green.

Now if they retro'd some ACW I'd be all over that (and remove the back plastic ofcourse)

Got the oatmeals, iron ores, cobblestones, and wheat grass. Keep debating on the sesames but I'll probably pass. Wheat grasses look even better in hand. Definitely recommend them especially if you can find them on sale.

Back
Top Bottom