2010 Nike Vomero 5

Even used pairs are going for ridiculous prices. They are the IN shoe right now.

Might have to try out the P-6000 until the VM5 hype settles down.

Screenshot_20230406_202745_Photos.jpg

burnt through 2 pairs in 4 years

Anybody seen the Vast Greys go on sale or know if any site has them with a promo code?

None that I’ve seen yet, would be nice to get an 11.5 under retail for once

Finally dipping into the vomero 5's. What's the best sizing advice for a wide footer? Youtube saying anything from TTS to a full size up

Last edited:
For those who ordered from Creme have yall got any movement on the order? Been over a week and nothing. Website says 7-10 days to process an order before it is even shipped. Also looked around the web and have seen numerous reviews saying online orders are a nightmare.

For those who ordered from Creme have yall got any movement on the order? Been over a week and nothing. Website says 7-10 days to process an order before it is even shipped. Also looked around the web and have seen numerous reviews saying online orders are a nightmare.
they ship slow!

Update: Creme responded back with the following:

Hello,

We ship within 7-10 business days.

You'll receive an email with the tracking number once your order ships.

All above information was previously emailed to you with order confirmation as well.

Enjoy your day and stay safe.

So, at least they responded back, which was half of my concern. I kinda wanted to reply that my credit card company will get them their funds in 7-10 day business days but decided that as suggested in this thread to take the patience route.

Damn no Size 11. Thanks for posting tho

Crème is the worst. Either they have one person who works at the store or they are the laziest MF on the planet.
The day they ‘shipped’ I was actually going to email them to cancel the order. I use air quotes because I have a label created with tracking but UPS is still waiting for the shoes.

Like bklyn style baby bklyn style baby suggested just forgot about the order and be pleasantly surprised whenever they make it. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom