2010 Nike Vomero 5

Another awesome women's release. The women releases are just too narrow for my foot. I tried sizing up but they end up being too long then unfortunately
Mens and Women's Vomeros are the same. I messaged nike and then bought the Black Sesames in W13.5. They fit the same as my M12 Yellows.

Mens and Women's Vomeros are the same. I messaged nike and then bought the Black Sesames in W13.5. They fit the same as my M12 Yellows.
I have multiple men's and women's vomeros and they definitely fit my foot differently. Length wise they are the same but they're noticeable tighter on the sides for me. Everybody's feet are different of course but that's my experience.

I wish they fit the same. Missing out on a lot of sweet colorways. I guess I could grab a pair and see if they break in, which I'm sure they will. I just didn't do it for the oatmeals because the resale was too high to take the risk of wearing them and then having to sale a used pair.

the ex hype in me wants to buy those dbs at the ask price but i gotta chill bc im in the process of downsizing

these up there will be my entry into vomero

if i chill and dont buy the dbs lol. damn shame bc i feel like they sat when they initially dropped if im not mistaken

I wanted the DBs also but their prices now are crazy. So many better shoes in my opinion in that price range. Especially with so many cool colorways, like the one you posted, coming out or already out.

the ex hype in me wants to buy those dbs at the ask price but i gotta chill bc im in the process of downsizing

these up there will be my entry into vomero

if i chill and dont buy the dbs lol. damn shame bc i feel like they sat when they initially dropped if im not mistaken

Made this thread if you need a motivator to kill the DB temptations and help yourself plan ahead for other clean Vomero colorways without paying an arm for it. :wink:

Made this thread if you need a motivator to kill the DB temptations and help yourself plan ahead for other clean Vomero colorways without paying an arm for it. :wink:

wow name to post ratio is inaccurate lol

Thank you for this. I’ll be reading through the thread this weekend

IMG_1781.jpeg

Oatmeal’s and Cobblestones came in. Anytime rocking with the P-6000?

IMG_1781.jpeg

Oatmeal’s and Cobblestones came in. Anytime rocking with the P-6000?

yeah rocked with p-6000 when they initially dropped a few years back alongside the previous retro of the vomero 5s.
glad to see the 2 get their shine again with the Y2K runners trend

What makes a Vomero $160 vs. $175?

edit: Took some restraint to refrain from using expletives in that question.
Maybe he mix
What makes a Vomero $160 vs. $175?

edit: Took some restraint to refrain from using expletives in that question.
probably because they glow in the dark smh

Last edited:
I wonder if Nike will bring back the Vomero 3s also? I remember buying a pair of these at the Nike Outlet in 2008 and thinking that they were the most comfort shoes I'd ever owned.

vomero3.jpeg

I’ve always wanted the Vomero 3s, ESP in that exact cw!

Crazy that nobody wanted them back then. I ended up giving them to my dad for his daily walks. They’re probably still sitting on the bottom of his closet somewhere 😂

I wonder if Nike will bring back the Vomero 3s also? I remember buying a pair of these at the Nike Outlet in 2008 and thinking that they were the most comfort shoes I'd ever owned.

vomero3.jpeg

I’ve always wanted the Vomero 3s, ESP in that exact cw!
Ran through two pairs of these in the day. So comfortable. Would not hesitate to cop if they came back.

Back
Top Bottom