2010 Nike Vomero 5

I just remember copping my vast greys and anthracite from Burlington back in the 2019 campaign. $49.... mind you I had bought each on sale on NDC and discovered them at Burlington so returned the NDC pairs. Wattba

thanks for the link but I'm seeing everything sold out. I appreciate it but this just seems even crazier than normal. Maybe I'm impatient....lol

Surprisingly I secured a pair for the wifey off SNKRS yesterday. Crazy how Nike isn’t capitalizing on the popularity of this shoe and not bringing back the 3 and 4 versions. Those would be just as popular imo.

These are resellers picking them up thinking they will get a lot on the aftermarket. Just wait a few weeks and they're be around retail on stockx and goat. Or restock on sites.

It's just sad and pathetic that these resellers have a hoarder mentality/approach with releases in general stupidly expecting people to overpay for their artificially jacked up prices. It's seriously ignorant of them to not understand the concept of supply and demand.

It always serves them right whenever they get stuck with an excess of supply that doesn't have a high demand for a particular shoe.

Hopefully I can circle back to get the supersonic color way at a decent price.

Nike-Zoom-Vomero-5-University-Red-4.jpg

link redirects to another item

Back
Top Bottom