2010 Nike Vomero 5

Is women sizing more narrow than men’s?? Mite pull trigger on gundam. Only $190 in my sz

Is women sizing more narrow than men’s?? Mite pull trigger on gundam. Only $190 in my sz

Just tried my Gundams on, and they feel narrower than my Iron Ores in the same size conversion.

IMG_6947.jpeg

The original WMNs Vomero had a different structure than the men’s in the 2010s. The men’s has remained true to the OGs. I’m actually glad they made the WMNs retro identical to the Men’s model structurally.

Women’s
IMG_6950.jpeg

Men’s
IMG_6951.jpeg

Last edited:
Just tried my Gundams on, and they feel narrower than my Iron Ores in the same size conversion.

IMG_6947.jpeg

The original WMNs Vomero had a different structure than the men’s in the 2010s. The men’s has remained true to the OGs. I’m actually glad they made the WMNs retro identical to the Men’s model structurally.

Women’s
IMG_6950.jpeg

Men’s
IMG_6951.jpeg
I wanna buy plum eclipse an gundam. Idk if want em Narrow tho.

The Gundam, even as is, is my favorite Vomero 5 cw ever. It really looks like something I'd order on NBY/NIKEiD sans the tire marks.

Just copped plum eclipse from pufferreds. $180 shipped.

Mens 8, 9, 9.5 left

Last edited:
I’ve only tried these on, but I wonder if these are true to the OGs with the Zoom Air units, ESP at the forefoot.

For those who have worn them already, do you feel that responsiveness of the Zoom Air unit in the forefoot? I’m also tempted to actually run in these lol

I’ve only tried these on, but I wonder if these are true to the OGs with the Zoom Air units, ESP at the forefoot.

For those who have worn them already, do you feel that responsiveness of the Zoom Air unit in the forefoot? I’m also tempted to actually run in these lol
Yes, but how much you feel depends on the colorway, as they don’t all have the same insole. The vast greys have a softer insole and the zoom is very noticeable. All the other colorways I have came with a stiffer insole and the zoom is not as noticeable in those. Still very comfortable though.

Donors for the Gundams are on their way from Japan

FB9149-100
IMG_7132.jpeg

Also, looking forward to these releasing later in the year…

I love the light colored outsole on this cw!
IMG_7134.jpeg

Last edited:
Puffer reds killing me with this slow shipping on my plum eclipse. Haven’t even gave it to usps yet smdh.

Are they comfortable

I've asked before somewhere pages ago and I think the answer was yes, but I just don't know. $170 for the blue (lakeside) colorway almost got me but on foot the non-blue parts stick out too much for a shoe I've never worn. I think I would have liked them though. Trying to avoid random pickups

Ordered a pair from Nordstrom and thought it was interesting that it's shipping from Nike warehouse. It's my first time ordering Nike from them.

vomeros and p6000’s are really the only shoes I wear now. Glad I caught the lakeside restock

vomeros and p6000’s are really the only shoes I wear now. Glad I caught the lakeside restock
I actually prefer the p6000s. I have the pewter ones and they fit better than all my vomeros. Just wish they had some more colors in the p6000s.

Back
Top Bottom