2010 Nike Vomero 5

How’s the sizing for these?

I’m usually a 10.. but air maxes I size up half a size

How’s the sizing for these?

I’m usually a 10.. but air maxes I size up half a size
I'd go size 10. I'm the same way. 95s and 90s I'm a 10 but vomeros I'm a 9.5. My true size is probably like 9.75. I measure a little over 9.5 on the brannock device.

IMG_4795.jpeg
Big need

Saturn Golds are live on multiple sites. Looking to scoop them up for sub-$100 down the line.

Picked up the vast grey as my first pair with my NRC 10% off code last week. I get the hype, these are so comfortable.

Def gonna cop more pairs when they hit disco and are going to be my new Disneyland shoes for the spring/summer seasons.

Picked up the vast grey as my first pair with my NRC 10% off code last week. I get the hype, these are so comfortable.

Def gonna cop more pairs when they hit disco and are going to be my new Disneyland shoes for the spring/summer seasons.
Wait.... you go to Disneyland multiple times during those seasons. The luxury of living in the area lol

Off topic from Vomeros, but my go-to Disney Resort (Disneyland and Disney World) / Travel sneakers are the Saucony Endorphin Pro 2s. I logged over 65K steps in one day (had a race in the AM then to the parks) without feeling tired lol! Needless to say I have triples of those (Galaxy LeBron 9 looking cw)

As a Californian, I’ll admit that DW > DL though! 😝

What sucks is most of the colorways that are coming out are really simple, and yet I still want every pair. Ugh.

Already have the iron ores but might need to pick those as well.

Edit: these are already showing up as released last year as a women's colorway. Hopefully they release them in mens.

Back
Top Bottom