2010 Nike Vomero 5

How did you get the Pure platinum? I see they arent released here in the states and all the ones available in ebay are located in Taiwan. Is there any chance of it being fake from those sellers on ebay?
Id4shoes or whatever his name is on eBay is legit

My Sequioas from Mr. Porters 4th of July sale came in yesterday. This is my 2nd pair of Vomero 5s after getting the DBs. So impressed with DBs I have been looking for the right gr pair. Got these because I have been wearing my cargo khaki Undefeated Humaras so much and they have similar colors. These will get worn plenty. The dark shade of green matches everything.
IMG_4440.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4448.jpeg
    IMG_4448.jpeg
    421.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4447.jpeg
    IMG_4447.jpeg
    436.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4446.jpeg
    IMG_4446.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4450.jpeg
    IMG_4450.jpeg
    553.1 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_4451.jpeg
    IMG_4451.jpeg
    536 KB · Views: 1,112
Id4shoes or whatever his name is on eBay is legit
haha thats the guy i purchased from. I wasn't sure cuz I found it weird that no one on ebay selling this had the actual pics. Everyone only had the stock images. Thank you!

My Sequioas from Mr. Porters 4th of July sale came in yesterday. This is my 2nd pair of Vomero 5s after getting the DBs. So impressed with DBs I have been looking for the right gr pair. Got these because I have been wearing my cargo khaki Undefeated Humaras so much and they have similar colors. These will get worn plenty. The dark shade of green matches everything.
IMG_4440.jpeg
Those are fire! How much did you get em for?

SuperSonics took a nice price dip on the selling apps. All sizes damn near retail now, shout out to EU restocks bringing the price down 😀
Needed that tbh no reason they should be almost $100 more than other cw

So with the ever going talk over which has better comfort between Vomeros and P-6000s.... I can't speak on that with not having a pair. But I did finally try them on today at DSG. I'm an 11 in the V5s, so asked for an 11 and had space in the toebox. I was bewildered by it. So asked for a 10.5 and they were just right. I was like waaaa.
There ain't no athletic kicks that I'm a 10.5 in(only chuck taylors), not even Nike Free RN flyknit. I'm still puzzled. Mostly wear 11.5 in kobes. 11 in AM1

So with the ever going talk over which has better comfort between Vomeros and P-6000s.... I can't speak on that with not having a pair. But I did finally try them on today at DSG. I'm an 11 in the V5s, so asked for an 11 and had space in the toebox. I was bewildered by it. So asked for a 10.5 and they were just right. I was like waaaa.
There ain't no athletic kicks that I'm a 10.5 in(only chuck taylors), not even Nike Free RN flyknit. I'm still puzzled. Mostly wear 11.5 in kobes. 11 in AM1
Same. im an 8.5 in every shoe i own but can fit an 8 comfortably in Vomeros

Same. im an 8.5 in every shoe i own but can fit an 8 comfortably in Vomeros
I think he's saying the 6000s fit large and if so I'm the same. I can wear 9.5 and 10 in vomeros so I tried 10s in 6000s and they're huge; over a thumbs width in the toe box. The 9.5 fits perfect though.

I think he's saying the 6000s fit large and if so I'm the same. I can wear 9.5 and 10 in vomeros so I tried 10s in 6000s and they're huge; over a thumbs width in the toe box. The 9.5 fits perfect though.
for me its the opposite. The P-6000s fit tts but the vomeros are roomy

After some digging for my size I lucked up and found them at $129 when you add to cart. I thought for sure I would be paying retail + tax, also not sure how long this sale is. For anyone else interested.

Lord knows that at this point no one is asking for more reviews of these things, but here are my two (concise) cents --

Love the comfort. I really enjoy wearing these casually. I'll happily be scooping more pairs as they go on steeper and steeper discount.

Material quality is seriously lacking.

Tongue is hilariously boxy, especially looking at them top down when I'm wearing them. Just feels lazy from the design/manufacturing side.

Can we get some more "normal" colorways?

for me I’m a TTS 8 and I went TTS on both Vomero and P6000. Both length fits good. The Vomero is more narrow compared to the P6000. I have a semi wide foot so the p6000 feel more comfortable. Also want to note that I did .5 size down on another Vomero and they were a little tight and need breaking in. TTS for Vomero was the way to go for me. And another note is that I find the super sonic pair more comfortable than the other colorways, not sure if it has anything to do with the super sonic pair being a “PRM” premium pair so the quality is a little softer and more comfortable. The khaki green pair I have is so stiff despite wearing them a handful of times, don’t know if it being a Women’s pair has anything to do with tho.

IMG_7013.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom