2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

wow my boy roy jones is making me very upset right now. I will never watch another one of his fights again. smh

once great fighters
smh.gif

well i forgot all about the fight...was busy playing original gangstaz on iphone. Is it safe to say i should be happy i didn't see?

are some of you new to boxing

if u watch bhop fights they are all sluggish and look like this, why yall acting surprised?

as of late, boxing has just been on a downfall

they should take cue from UFC and put a few big fights on a card. This fight was disgusting and made me think very different of Hopkins. And to hear he wants to fight Haye. Is he serious? After that tonight? Dude couldn't find Larry Merchant and Lederman in a triple threat match.

And what was the deal with those percentages of ppl txting in thinking Jones was almost split with Hopkins at one point mid fight? I think it was Glenn Johnson @$@+$%# around txting from his house.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

as of late, boxing has just been on a downfall

they should take cue from UFC and put a few big fights on a card. This fight was disgusting and made me think very different of Hopkins. And to hear he wants to fight Haye. Is he serious? After that tonight? Dude couldn't find Larry Merchant and Lederman in a triple threat match.
The UFC pretty much has a monolopy on the MMA world right now, it's easy for them to put on fights when one org has all the fighters. There's too many boxing promoters out right now that multiple big fights on one card isn't going to happen.

Ehh. I wasted my time as well watching this bout. But WE ALL should have known better....especially real fight freaks.

My dude Ghost Gurrerro is going to return 4/30 and if he wins that fight, he's in line to fight winner of the proposed JMM/Diaz rematch.
pimp.gif

SMH @ any of you that judges the current state of boxing by this RJJ/B-Hop bout.  We ain't dead.

Back
Top Bottom