2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

Chad is done and only has himself to blame for this loss. Congrats to Pascal for being the more active fighter and winning this fight.

wait....WHAT?!

indifferent.gif

Damn, that was a hell of a headbutt. Chad was GUSHING. Definitely accidental though.

I guess this lets Chad demand a rematch, even though he lost the fight.

I have no sympathy for Chad, he knew this was possible. he knew he could get robbed and he let it happen./

the way he fought the 11th round is how he shoulda fought the whole *##*!# fight.

what an idiot. horrible strategy. terrible corner work. everything all bad for Chad.

Chad has nothing to complain about , fighting scared for the first 7 rds...that was a very frustrating fight to watch.

Chad lost the fight on his own. Jean was tired and Chad didn't press the attack. He let Jean but rounds in the bank.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

U ever seen Bute fight?

Yeah, and he would take down Pascal, but it seems like whenever someone wins a fight, regadless of who it is, someone posts "______ will kill him" immediately after. Happened to Mosley, Mayweather, Khan, Malinaggi etc.

Very disappointed in Dawson tonight. Pascal did not want to box tonight. Just a couple punches, run & rest, repeat. All Chad had to do was keep the pressure on him & he would have won the fight. Dawson gave Pascal too much time to rest. Pascal is not that good of a boxer. 
laugh.gif
at him calling out Bute & Calzaghe. He would get demolished by both of those guys.

Chad is now on my s**t list along with Kermit Cintron.

Back
Top Bottom