2010 REEBOK UPDATES

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by crazyforkicks

kamikaze's also sold at other distributors like royal sporting house,with the 20% discount as well!
smile.gif
went to powerplant this afternoon and saw both colorways of the kamikazes and reverse jams @ 20% off already @ the shoe shop(?) in front of adidas.

Right on point Miko!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jau014

urbandubista: time for your avy to come to life
pimp.gif

hplar11: is this the multi colored omni lite you saw?

(courtesy from sir toots)
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
i think the biggest size they have is 9.5us and very limited quantity.

^^^
Good info Miko!
Anyway this is not a pick up so im posting it here, came from reebok themselves...
Actual photos of the pumps worn!

Peace!

Omni lite multicolored looks good! Gonna check out megamall, how much is the price Sir/s?

To continue with the "ZIGTECH" campaign...
- the Zigtech media launch with Reebok global ambassadors F1 star Lewis Hamilton and French football player Thierry Henry and photos of three of the four colorways of Zigtech that will come in June.

*Photo of the 4th colorway is not currently available, but as soon as i get some ill update this thread.

Peace!

@hplar11 - thank you Sir.

Anyone got an idea, how much zigtech will be once it reach the Philippine jurisdiction?
happy.gif
or is it already here?

Originally Posted by edged

Anyone got an idea, how much zigtech will be once it reach the Philippine jurisdiction?
happy.gif
or is it already here?

Swooshie5 wrote:

What to expect come July 2010...

ill update the thread soon with more updates.

TK

yo edged, while the price has yet to be stated, shoes will drop in july. reading (and back-reading too) is fundamental.
eyes.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^^^
Good info Miko!
Anyway this is not a pick up so im posting it here, came from reebok themselves...
Actual photos of the pumps worn!

Peace!

looks good..

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by edged

happy.gif
or is it already here?

Swooshie5 wrote:

What to expect come July 2010...

ill update the thread soon with more updates.

TK

yo edged, while the price has yet to be stated, shoes will drop in july. reading (and back-reading too) is fundamental.
eyes.gif

smile.gif

^^^
Thanks Bro...

Dded, dude price for the zigtechs are indicated on page 9... Just read along the long statement and you will see it... thanks...

TK

saw some zigtechs and tried them on and walked on the store for a good 15-20mins and they are great!
smile.gif

made of light materials (its a little heavier than the zkVs)

love the fit with jeans

the sole wasnt slippery as first taught of but if you will use it for walking or marathon it seems that it wont last long. it seems like shoes for the gym or pang mall lang, but i guess we will never know until someone abuses it
smile.gif
definitely if you use it often in asphalt or cement and your prone to heel dragging i guess the rubber wont last.

when i walked around the store using it, it was so comfy. it reminded me of a very comfy nike free shoe with more weight. the nike free makes u feel like your barefooted sometimes with its weight. with this one you know you have a shoe on but is not at all heavy. it also feels tall but dont worry of spraining your foot coz its sole is so wide. expect a lot of scuff marks on the sides thou because its very very wide...if ill be looking for a new training shoe for the gym and for running on a well paved area like BHS i guess it would be a nice shoe to have. its also a nice alternative to the pacquiao sc2010s
smile.gif

the other CW i saw...

image049t.jpg

image046s.jpg

image047q.jpg

it's good that reebok phils are bringin them in. it's a steal for less than P5k

Back
Top Bottom