2010 REEBOK UPDATES

went to SM Megamall the other day to kill time. of course the first area i went to is where the sneakers are! went to REEBOK and guess what?! they have somePUMP OMNILITES (ath navy-cycle blue-white cw)! good news is there's more CWs to come and both CWs of 2010 KAMIKAZES are dropping in a couple of weeks,too!
happy.gif
pictures to follow.

wow! nice thread sir miko! will definitely wait for the pics and updates! hopefully theyll release the 20th anniversary pumps and question mids!

too bad reebok went on a slump release-wise when they had the s. carter collection... one of my biggest sneaker frustrations that i never had a chance to copit... maybe reeboks trying to redeem themselves!

The same store I got my Reebok The Pump D-Time last Oct. 2008.

Thanks for the update! Will drop by later.

nice finally!!! bring in the answer III, IV, and V
happy.gif
hehe

cxt, axt, omnilite pumps og cw too!
smile.gif

will check out reebok stuff at SM racks soon and its store at Festival mall, im hoping thou that the price is not too much...

Took advantage of my area of vicinity ...
tongue.gif

1zz4311.jpg

kbddds.jpg

dot1cw.jpg

rvgavm.jpg

It was released just last Sunday and 20% already applies. They said it was limited.
tongue.gif

Neither they are sure for future drops. Sizes left were 7-9.5

The stuff for 2010 is something to look forward to.

I know some people who'll make it happen for old-school Reeboks this year.

pimp.gif

sz 9 left as of 6pm

reebok was off my radar for the longest time but the thought of pumps and bringbacks makes my wallet hurt. ive wondered for so long why reebok didnt bring herethe good stuff, like bringbacks, omnilites, pump furys. especially when their retros are on point in quality compared to JB n Nike.

let's go Reebok

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Another reason to be broke this year...Kamikaze 2010
wink.gif
man, those are crazy!

Is there a tentative release date on the Kamikazes? THey will be robocopped if they do really drop
pimp.gif

anytime soon, man! like i said earlier, those are crazy! it's about time we got some love from reebok! keep 'em coming!
happy.gif

at Reebok Festival Mall the biggest available for the omnilite was 9.5 and for their delivery the biggest they got was a size 10...wonder why there were nosize 11 and 12s. it is P4,6xx after the discount...

^ Boooooooo! Some Filipinos got big feet too! How come they don't ship big sizes anymore.. where will I be getting my sz 13s
smh.gif

kamikaze 2010's are nice and all...
381209418.jpg

but i need me some of these baaaad
381209422.jpg

and these
381209421.jpg

these too
381209420.jpg

add these as well while you're at it
381209419.jpg

Back