2010 releases you been meaning to get, but just aint got around to yet.

AJKO- passed on white/reds several times over at the outlets, got a feeling I'm gonna bite the bullet on these and pay retail +$20
mad.gif

AJ1 Alpha- OG Varsity Royal colorway, waiting for them to bottom out at outlets
nerd.gif
 (every time I find for $41.97 they cant find my size)
AJ2- Silvers, Smurfs (Uni Blue), Tuxedos (Blacc/white), OG Bulls CW
smokin.gif

I love the AJ2 and missed the CDPs so haven't had a fresh pair of 2s since 04 with the Chromes and the OG Bulls re-retro
tired.gif

AJ9- Citrus and Charcoals, will scoop from outlets or under $100 from legit websites..got the "Tupacs" and Powders on the EA 50 and love em....
happy.gif

2010 was a pretty good year for me release wise.... I got all the dope drops I wanted and didn't really feel bad or regret passin on anything.... I hope 2011 is just as good and hopefully better cuz with the J's droppin plus that high-quality business goin down with Nike Retro.... its gonna be deep cover

AJKO- passed on white/reds several times over at the outlets, got a feeling I'm gonna bite the bullet on these and pay retail +$20
mad.gif

AJ1 Alpha- OG Varsity Royal colorway, waiting for them to bottom out at outlets
nerd.gif
 (every time I find for $41.97 they cant find my size)
AJ2- Silvers, Smurfs (Uni Blue), Tuxedos (Blacc/white), OG Bulls CW
smokin.gif

I love the AJ2 and missed the CDPs so haven't had a fresh pair of 2s since 04 with the Chromes and the OG Bulls re-retro
tired.gif

AJ9- Citrus and Charcoals, will scoop from outlets or under $100 from legit websites..got the "Tupacs" and Powders on the EA 50 and love em....
happy.gif

2010 was a pretty good year for me release wise.... I got all the dope drops I wanted and didn't really feel bad or regret passin on anything.... I hope 2011 is just as good and hopefully better cuz with the J's droppin plus that high-quality business goin down with Nike Retro.... its gonna be deep cover

ajko, bred 6, charcoal 9, white red 13.........smdh i copped the flints instead of the wred 13..much rather have them.

ajko, bred 6, charcoal 9, white red 13.........smdh i copped the flints instead of the wred 13..much rather have them.

This is my first post.. I'm tight I missed the:
- AJKO white blk red,
-white red 13s amounts all the cool grey mania I couldn't afford to get em
- white blk 9s just sat too long on em

This is my first post.. I'm tight I missed the:
- AJKO white blk red,
-white red 13s amounts all the cool grey mania I couldn't afford to get em
- white blk 9s just sat too long on em

Back
Top Bottom