2011 AFC East Season Thread vol. 2

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Do the Bills still have a 3rd string quarterback as their starter?

No they have have a guy who threw 23 td's and 3,000 yards and played only 13 games
1109_qb-ryan-fitzpatrick_390x220.jpg
it's easier when you're playing from behind all the time....

#justsayin
I feel you... but with Freddy Jackson and Spiller splitting carries, and MOST IMPORTANTLY dareus, merriman and barnett providing qb pressure and stopping the run - I can see the Bills beating out the Jets and Dolphins this year for the #2 spot 

Dude get real, your team will be in full on suck for Luck mode. Your team traded your best wideout for a stick of chewing gum. Your team's trophy case will remain as bare as this month's Playboy bunny

buffalo will be better this year, but i don't know about second place. that's lofty

run defense and pass rush was our weakness last year.... dareus, merriman, and barnett should fill that void
Our D was ranked 6th last year, and we're adding Odrick (#1 pick last year), Burnett, and JT... So how do you jump in front of us?

You won't. That raggedy team is destined for 4th. 4 signifying the amount of failure attached to the Bills franchise. SHADES of Scott Norwood!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I just love reading Dolphins fans talking reckless... Always good for some entertainment
Almost the same as that mouthbox in your avy talking #@% and failing to back it up, like the overrated sack of #@%@% he is.
laugh.gif

Good to see this team looking more gelled in the passing game. Reggie put some moves on some players tonight, had a nice 6.0 ypc average. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I just love reading Dolphins fans talking reckless... Always good for some entertainment
Almost the same as that mouthbox in your avy talking #@% and failing to back it up, like the overrated sack of #@%@% he is.
laugh.gif

Good to see this team looking more gelled in the passing game. Reggie put some moves on some players tonight, had a nice 6.0 ypc average. 
pimp.gif
11418888795.gif

you guys brought in Reggie to sell tickets, and that's about all he is gonna do this season...

"gelled in the passing game"?? see you in a few weeks 
devil.gif

GYI0061609665_crop_450x500.jpg

laugh.gif
b6f00_ORIG-clapping_gif2.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif
b6f00_ORIG-clapping_gif2.gif
bartscottsweating.jpg

I can see the Jets falling on hard times this year (injury bug, losing streak, horribly string of games by Sanchez). I hope the Bills do over take that #2 spot. My surprise team of the year. Fitzpatrick is going to ball out this year.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I can see the Jets falling on hard times this year (injury bug, losing streak, horribly string of games by Sanchez). I hope the Bills do over take that #2 spot. My surprise team of the year. Fitzpatrick is going to ball out this year.
tumblr_lfaa64SI9X1qzh0wto1_400.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

@ y'all fighting over who's going to be first loser
roll.gif

good luck to you all

we'll just be here, chillin
110819.06.jpg
in one single play, you guys can go from first to worst.... (I would never wish that upon anyone).... just saying though 
eyes.gif

0.jpg

@ y'all fighting over who's going to be first loser
roll.gif

good luck to you all

110819.06.jpg
in one single play, you guys can go from first to worst.... (I would never wish that upon anyone).... just saying though 
eyes.gif

0.jpg

Worst? Still went 11-5 and swept you guys and I bet even without Tom now we'd still sweep you guys 
grin.gif
. Sit down and go discuss with Dolphins fans about who's gonna get a nice top 5 pick.

110819.06.jpg
eyes.gif

0.jpg

Worst? Still went 11-5 and swept you guys and I bet even without Tom now we'd still sweep you guys 
grin.gif
. Sit down and go discuss with Dolphins fans about who's gonna get a nice top 5 pick.
tumblr_kyu7brge3l1qztkk1.gif

eyes.gif

0.jpg

grin.gif
tumblr_kyu7brge3l1qztkk1.gif

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yall boys are funny .. my dude Holic 
pimp.gif
 ..... My fins will still show up though BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDAT 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif