2011 AFC East Season Thread vol. 2

I feel bad for Luck, Cinci, Buffalo or D.C.
roll.gif

D.C. obviously being the best look of the bunch.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Okay AFC Easters.... Let's be real here. All "homer" picks aside - what do you think the Bills record will be after the first 4 weeks?
(it's a great discussion figuring the strength/weakness of the schedule)

September 11: Bills at Chiefs (10-6), 1pm
September 18: Raiders(8-
glasses.gif
at Bills, 1pm
September 25: Patriots(14-2) at Bills, 1pm
October 2: Bills at Bengals(4-12), 1pm

All pride aside? My guess is 2-2 (Chiefs/Bengals - Raiders/Pats), wouldn't be shocked to see 1-3 (only win against the Bengals) and will be ghost from this thread should we go 0-4
Cincy looked drastically improved... could be a long year.

If our starting offense doesn't get into the endzone this saturday, the Andrew Luck campaign begins
frown.gif
pimp.gif

1368957_o.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Brady and co., nice rehearsal.

Henne looked great out there.
pimp.gif
lulling people into thinking we're not too sharp...everything is working to plan
pimp.gif

don't kid yourself...that was no regular season effort
laugh.gif

Okay AFC Easters.... Let's be real here. All "homer" picks aside - what do you think the Bills record will be after the first 4 weeks?
(it's a great discussion figuring the strength/weakness of the schedule)

September 11: Bills at Chiefs (10-6), 1pm
September 18: Raiders(8-
glasses.gif
at Bills, 1pm
September 25: Patriots(14-2) at Bills, 1pm
October 2: Bills at Bengals(4-12), 1pm

All pride aside? My guess is 2-2 (Chiefs/Bengals - Raiders/Pats), wouldn't be shocked to see 1-3 (only win against the Bengals) and will be ghost from this thread should we go 0-4
Cincy looked drastically improved... could be a long year.

If our starting offense doesn't get into the endzone this saturday, the Andrew Luck campaign begins
frown.gif
pimp.gif

1368957_o.gif

Not gonna lie... the Fitz looked good.  Stevie looked good.  Freddy looked good.  I really needed that 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

MOV04619-new.gif

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Buffalo will be better this year than they were last year. 8-8 wouldn't be too far of a stretch. Just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Buffalo will be better this year than they were last year. 8-8 wouldn't be too far of a stretch. Just my opinion though.
At least you didn't go out on a further, amputated limb and say what this clown did

“I’m going to go out on a limb and say we’re the best [cornerback] tandem in the league,

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Vontae
laugh.gif
.....above average duo but not even close to top 5 tandem
According to the stats they are close to top 5. Saw it on another site, we're talking pass completion percentage, the whole nine yards. 
wink.gif

If Smith improved this year, he and Vontae will be a top 3 duo no doubt about it. If Smith didn't work hard, then yes Vontae is still alone. And gaurdin Marshall in practice everyday will only make them better, but I need them to have some better hands and not be droppin lame ducks that Sanchise will be lobbin.

Originally Posted by CP1708

If Smith improved this year, he and Vontae will be a top 3 duo no doubt about it. If Smith didn't work hard, then yes Vontae is still alone. And gaurdin Marshall in practice everyday will only make them better, but I need them to have some better hands and not be droppin lame ducks that Sanchise will be lobbin.

No Fly Zone 2.0
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom