2011 AFC East Season Thread vol. 2

Its gonna be fun to see how many QB's Miami could go through this year, maybe Pres Bush will get some snaps too, cant be much worse than Henne.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

They won't cut Ocho.
Ocho already has a 4mil signing bonus and is getting a 5mil salary if cut, if he makes week 1 he is making 6mil. Haynesworth dind't had a bonus and doesn't has secure money if he doesn't makes week 1, so cutting Al is free...

I don't know...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Its gonna be fun to see how many QB's Miami could go through this year, maybe Pres Bush will get some snaps too, cant be much worse than Henne.
Gonna be fun when Sanchez gets blindsided by Wake and limps his way to the sidelines with his dress on

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Gonna be fun when Sanchez gets blindsided by Wake and limps his way to the sidelines with his dress on
happy.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Cute.
happy.gif

Like Oregon really thinking they could beat Auburn,  the Blazers ever getting out of the first round, or the 49ers winning more than 6 games. 
frown.gif
...Awww.
Ah, yes, the typical "LOL A <looks at sig, finds team to attack> FAN..." response.
Sensitive.

I would be upset if all my teams were trash too.

dainty.

^ this was the dude i was trying to think of. knew the dude with the freaky pig avy was a bills fan, but couldn't remember the name

Originally Posted by CP1708

Boys, Jay Fiedler ain't walking through that door

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/15/mark-sanchez-is-going-to-take-grief-for-this/

There really isn’t much we can add to the picture to the right, taken for Mark Sanchez’s GQ article.  The picture says it all.

mark-sanchez-02.jpg

This is your QB, though.

Now we know who Ricky Martin came out too.....
laugh.gif

My daughter has that same outfit.  I wonder what pair of glittery Skeckers he has on?

roll.gif
@ Maybin being done already.

And gay jokes? Cool... You know what's gay? 3rd place for the foreseeable future.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Gay jokes in 2011 huh
alien.gif
Who was telling jokes? 

Cotchery: I fit with Steelers, not with Jets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Michael David Smith on August 14, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
------------------------------------------------------------------------
AP-Jerricho Cotchery has left the Jets for the Steelers, and in addressing reporters in Pittsburgh today he said he feels like he’s now in the place where he belongs.

“It was time for a change of scenery,

roll.gif
@ Maybin being done already.

And gay jokes? Cool... You know what's gay? 3rd place for the foreseeable future.
Sucks to be a Jets fan, I know. Hey 3rd place is better than 4th. At least you'll get to use the ol' SOJ tagline
laugh.gif

Funny how they talk about our team more than their own. We must be doin something right fellas
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom