2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Love this shoe, one of my favorites. Currently destroying my CDP pair.

Cracks and peeling all over, don't 'eem care. I'll post a pic later.

BC III's one of the few pairs I stock to rock in the future.

One of my grails I wore em probably 2-3 times a month too y u do dis 2 me jb
Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix these
at first i didnt care about the cracks at the bottom then i saw that it looked like the whole dam paint was slowly gonna chip off :smh:
and they still smell brand new :lol:

Last edited:
off topic question, but were the 2011 BC 3s true to size and more narrow as well? Midsole paint job better than the CDPs? I want to buy a pair so I don't have to wear my 2001 pair as much. Thanks.

I thought I had a pair of these for $130 but it's been 2 weeks and I've given up hope on receiving them. S/O to the scammer that got me, you will be getting yours sooner or later. F PAYPAL GIFT.

yea he did and now no shoes. It's a sad day for this sneaker head but you live and you learn from your mistakes.

Did u use a credit/debit card to transfer the funds? If so, you can get your $$ back. Same thing happen to me not long ago for some bred 11s on here. PM me

Never send gift payments. Even if the buyer wants the 4% on top, whats a few extra dollars to ensure you don't get got? (Only about $5 in your case for a $130 charge).
I had a guy on Hypebeast last year also scam me for some Black Cements for $180. Difference is I didn't send a gift so I got my money back from that dumbass. He was probably pissed when the money got taken from his account :rofl:

You ccan get your $$ back even if u sent as gift. As long as you used a debit/credi card. In my case it was a Visa. I caleled my card company. Had my refund in myh bank within 3 hours.

Payment of $230 sent as gift via paypal

Back
Top Bottom