2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Mine cracked after like 3 wears. Aside from that and the side crease they're what I could ask for.

Mines cracked like crazy. So I decided to take the paint off and look a lot better. Still have DS Pair I'll wear in a couple of years.

One of my students are looking to sale me his black cement 3's I did notice some paint chipping on them which is a turn off for me. But if he sales them at the right price I might cop them from him. I will post pics to get a PC and LC, even tho I know their not fakes.

Yeah I kinda regret letting go of my pair!
mad.gif

These run half size big for me, and I have wide feet. So I'm pretty sure they ran half size for a lot of people.

As badly as I want these and as beautiful as they are, I'm glad I didnt get a pair. Everyone I know and every pair I've seen online that has been work at least 5 times show signs of paint cracking.

Are these cracking for everyone? Havent broke mines out yet. What's the goin rate for these now?

Wore my pair around 10X already, still no cracks
The 3s released last year held up way better than the stuff release 06-09 it terms of the midsoles. I must have easily worn my true blues about 100 times and they still look pretty good. People always ask me how I keep them so clean and I'm not even that much into sneaker maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom