2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I'm at about 6-8 times wearing mine and they still look DS, no creases/cracks. The only thing messed up is the bottom obviously.

You want the CDPs and NOT the ones that came out last year right?

I used to have the CDP's and they really weren't that bad. They cracked/peeled but not to a really large extent. I think the 2011's are slightly better but I like the CDP shape better.

No cracks on mine either
nerd.gif

Actually broke my pair out today
smokin.gif
I would hope cracking does not start on the first wear h
laugh.gif

Sorry 2 hear those who've pairs have cracked. Upon wearing these several times maybe I got lucky but, I think they are one of the better material made J's. Mine look real good to be a year old and worn at least 7-8 times, hope they cont. 2 hold after seeing some comments in this thread.

Let's be serious guys...it's a personal weight issue. I'm a big dude and mine are cracked, if you're a big dude too I'm almost positive yours are cracked too. If you're whining about yours being cracked, maybe you need to drop a few lbs. Thats what's real.

Let's be serious guys...it's a personal weight issue. I'm a big dude and mine are cracked, if you're a big dude too I'm almost positive yours are cracked too. If you're whining about yours being cracked, maybe you need to drop a few lbs. Thats what's real.

Lol is this post serious? It cant be

I need to get another pair of bc 3s . I bought a pair used and it was already cracked a little bit but it didn't crack anymore . I'm skinny lol.

cracking has nothing to do with weight, sure it can contribute to already piss poor quality but it's not the cause of cracking for sure. I'm 6'3 165 lbs soaking wet and both my pairs cracked after a few wears.

I've put close to 40 hours on 1 of my pairs. It's cracked and the some of the "stars" on the bottom have been worn smooth but it's not a problem because I enjoyed my kicks while wearing em.

Also, mine have only cracked on the inside midsole, not on the outside so I could care less since you can't really see it unless you're uncomfortably close to my feet.

I still have a 2nd pair I need to wear soon to keep that midsole strong though.

the cracking is just the fault of jordan both cements i bought both came pre creased and pre cracked straight from nike

the cracking is only a visual fault though as both shoes still hold up to wear and tear just fine

yeah they cracked on me the first time i wore them as well. they are pretty much my beater Jordan so i don't mind it as much. wish i would have gotten a second pair back when they came out.

Wore mine 3x and they're cracked :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: .. I hope the IV's don't do this as well, my white/cements havent

The only 3s that have cracked on me are the Flip ones from 07 (after 1 wear).

But all the 3s from 2011 have been good (so far).

Back
Top Bottom