2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Niketalk quickly forgets, no different from that Osneaker.com fiasco with the eggplant foams.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .. Osneaker with the used towels okie doke .....  
30t6p3b.gif

lmao ya'll blaming the suppliers, when yall the idiots taking the bait.

kid memphis going so hard at randy cuz he once was a stanley type fool coppin early too. but fortunately he has seen da light.

kid memphis going so hard at randy cuz he once was a stanley type fool coppin early too. but fortunately he has seen da light.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Originally Posted by LA KB24

check out this video of the 2011 Black Cement

to me like everyone says the ppl who get them early are like b-grades. in this video it looks creased already

Did he just call that a "Semen" box? 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  @semen box. "cement box"

damn they look bad in this vid.  paint on that midsole is mad shiny and not flat like the recent true blues.  tongue also looks super short.

i hope the later ones look better.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Originally Posted by LA KB24

check out this video of the 2011 Black Cement

to me like everyone says the ppl who get them early are like b-grades. in this video it looks creased already

Did he just call that a "Semen" box? 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  @semen box. "cement box"

damn they look bad in this vid.  paint on that midsole is mad shiny and not flat like the recent true blues.  tongue also looks super short.

i hope the later ones look better.

ill just wait till Nov for my pair. homies tongues look all +%*!$# up. pretty sure he got a b-grade pair. lol

ill just wait till Nov for my pair. homies tongues look all +%*!$# up. pretty sure he got a b-grade pair. lol

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

These are coming with the hang tag like the white cements, means I might have to double up.

No hate, but you would double up over a hang tag?
I can live without them for me, my white cements have some tearing from the hang tag being jerked around, yet my true blues don't since they didn't come with one.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

These are coming with the hang tag like the white cements, means I might have to double up.

No hate, but you would double up over a hang tag?
I can live without them for me, my white cements have some tearing from the hang tag being jerked around, yet my true blues don't since they didn't come with one.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by mogzz04

When's the last time you saw Nike Air on a pair of Jordan's?
Banned 1s

I'm talking about on the backs of III's, IV's, V's...

Basically I'm wondering why after nine years are dudes still whining about Nike Air. Dudes haven't gotten the hint by now? Those comments have really become annoying.

I understand the annoyance about still commenting on here about it, people should've been moved on.   But just because its been nine years doesn't make the jumpman on those models any less wack.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

When's the last time you saw Nike Air on a pair of Jordan's?
Banned 1s

I'm talking about on the backs of III's, IV's, V's...

Basically I'm wondering why after nine years are dudes still whining about Nike Air. Dudes haven't gotten the hint by now? Those comments have really become annoying.

I understand the annoyance about still commenting on here about it, people should've been moved on.   But just because its been nine years doesn't make the jumpman on those models any less wack.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

roll.gif

I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I WAS UNTIL I REALIZED MY KICKS WEREN'T THE SAME AS THE RELEASE DAY KICKS.

I'LL NEVER FORGET THE KICKS I RECEIVED FROM AIR RANDY, PROMO SHOES, AND VMV...OPENED THE BOX WITH THE 
alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
 FACES.

I'VE SINCE SOLD ALL MY EARLY RELEASE KICKS AND REPLACED THEM WITH STORE BOUGHT ONES.

IF IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU THAT MUCH TO GRAB KICKS WITH FLAWS TO STUNT EARLY THEN GO AHEAD BUT I'M OCD AND WANT ALL MY KICKS TO PASS MY PERSONAL INSPECTION. I'LL COP ON RELEASE DATE WHERE I CAN SCRUTINIZE AND MIX AND MATCH MY PAIR TO MY LIKING.

#IVESEENTHELIGHT

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

roll.gif

I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I WAS UNTIL I REALIZED MY KICKS WEREN'T THE SAME AS THE RELEASE DAY KICKS.

I'LL NEVER FORGET THE KICKS I RECEIVED FROM AIR RANDY, PROMO SHOES, AND VMV...OPENED THE BOX WITH THE 
alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
 FACES.

I'VE SINCE SOLD ALL MY EARLY RELEASE KICKS AND REPLACED THEM WITH STORE BOUGHT ONES.

IF IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU THAT MUCH TO GRAB KICKS WITH FLAWS TO STUNT EARLY THEN GO AHEAD BUT I'M OCD AND WANT ALL MY KICKS TO PASS MY PERSONAL INSPECTION. I'LL COP ON RELEASE DATE WHERE I CAN SCRUTINIZE AND MIX AND MATCH MY PAIR TO MY LIKING.

#IVESEENTHELIGHT

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by edmtl

I purchase the early release from Randy. He should be shipping by end of the wk. I have dealt with him in the past and haven't had any issues so far.

HI RANDY.

I'm not Randy.  I have purchase the XI Space Jam from him.  The only issue was the tracking number and the post office.  It took him about a wk to resolve but I finally got them.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by edmtl

I purchase the early release from Randy. He should be shipping by end of the wk. I have dealt with him in the past and haven't had any issues so far.

HI RANDY.

I'm not Randy.  I have purchase the XI Space Jam from him.  The only issue was the tracking number and the post office.  It took him about a wk to resolve but I finally got them.

Back
Top Bottom