2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

^Black Friday releases usually do well.
Flints did well, & Flu Game 12's in Dallas County...

^Black Friday releases usually do well.
Flints did well, & Flu Game 12's in Dallas County...

I ordered these from Footalog on Thursday. Haven't got any emails about a tracking number or anything just yet. I know it's only been about 3 business days, but damn.
laugh.gif

I ordered these from Footalog on Thursday. Haven't got any emails about a tracking number or anything just yet. I know it's only been about 3 business days, but damn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

They wont release retros with the "NIKE AIR" unfortunately. Since its under Jordan Brand. The Nike Air is definitely a much better look

When's the last time you saw Nike Air on a pair of Jordan's?
Banned 1s

That was clever, and somewhat true, but you know what he meant
indifferent.gif

Why put Nike Air on these baby oil retros? It would be a got damn waste

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

They wont release retros with the "NIKE AIR" unfortunately. Since its under Jordan Brand. The Nike Air is definitely a much better look

When's the last time you saw Nike Air on a pair of Jordan's?
Banned 1s

That was clever, and somewhat true, but you know what he meant
indifferent.gif

Why put Nike Air on these baby oil retros? It would be a got damn waste

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ajkatt

These are coming with the hang tag like the white cements, means I might have to double up.

No hate, but you would double up over a hang tag?
I can live without them for me, my white cements have some tearing from the hang tag being jerked around, yet my true blues don't since they didn't come with one.
Nah I usually double up anyway, but kinda wasn't going too due to the tag. I don't wear mine with the tag on it, so maybe you should take it of before you wear them.
Nah I wouldn't be caught dead with the tag on personally( no offense to anyone who likes that ), but during the shipping itself from place to place its gets roughed around and tears.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

These are coming with the hang tag like the white cements, means I might have to double up.

No hate, but you would double up over a hang tag?
I can live without them for me, my white cements have some tearing from the hang tag being jerked around, yet my true blues don't since they didn't come with one.
Nah I usually double up anyway, but kinda wasn't going too due to the tag. I don't wear mine with the tag on it, so maybe you should take it of before you wear them.
Nah I wouldn't be caught dead with the tag on personally( no offense to anyone who likes that ), but during the shipping itself from place to place its gets roughed around and tears.

that's the reason i dont buy from air randy he does not send back damaged pair to his suppliers

he just shipped the shoes out with no regard to his customers

i saw a dog eared pair of flint 13 my friend copped last year from him

the swede was full of glue and the tongue was bent out of shape and way off

that's the reason i dont buy from air randy he does not send back damaged pair to his suppliers

he just shipped the shoes out with no regard to his customers

i saw a dog eared pair of flint 13 my friend copped last year from him

the swede was full of glue and the tongue was bent out of shape and way off

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

laugh.gif

I ordered mine thursday too and i got my tracking number yesterday.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aypi

laugh.gif

FYI    I've dealt with Footalog before they take a long time to shipp   I ordered my early SJ  release from them before and took about 3 weeks to ship

Originally Posted by aypi

laugh.gif

FYI    I've dealt with Footalog before they take a long time to shipp   I ordered my early SJ  release from them before and took about 3 weeks to ship

Back
Top Bottom