2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Alright....so the fake pair has a thicker tongue, and isn't glossy. Kinda want fakes now. lol. (kidding of course,
indifferent.gif
 )

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

How ??
I'm assuming by doing it as if your repainting midsoles by removing the original paint and painting it with what you would use for the CDP's or 01's.
I too am thinking of doing this.

How ??
I'm assuming by doing it as if your repainting midsoles by removing the original paint and painting it with what you would use for the CDP's or 01's.

these are going to be hot already on ebay for 200 shipped if u guys want them early ill wait to double up though

these are going to be hot already on ebay for 200 shipped if u guys want them early ill wait to double up though

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

How ??
Sad, the shoes they make people want to take and alter, make them less shiny, add nike air, add a insole cause they're uncomfortable. What the hell are we paying for?
30t6p3b.gif

How ??
Sad, the shoes they make people want to take and alter, make them less shiny, add nike air, add a insole cause they're uncomfortable. What the hell are we paying for?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NoobLee

BEWARE OF FAKES
There's a LOT of them out there, here's some pics for you guys, enjoy.

1. Glossy paint, this year's retro should have very very glossy, almost mirror-esque paint.

^ top one is fake, bottom one is real.

2. The red behind the tongue and on the jumpman. The red this year should be DARKER. and the tongue padding should be very THIN, not like the CDP ones, the fakes ones are thick compared to the 2011 retro.

the left pair is real, see the different hue?

3. Differently colored air bubbles.

Right one is real.

4. Grey sockliner, see the difference in the graininess of the fabric? One is very clear and one is kinda messy. Hard to explain this one, see pics below.

right=real.

Good night NT 
laugh.gif

damn .... might end up passing & keep my cdp

Originally Posted by NoobLee

BEWARE OF FAKES
There's a LOT of them out there, here's some pics for you guys, enjoy.

1. Glossy paint, this year's retro should have very very glossy, almost mirror-esque paint.

^ top one is fake, bottom one is real.

2. The red behind the tongue and on the jumpman. The red this year should be DARKER. and the tongue padding should be very THIN, not like the CDP ones, the fakes ones are thick compared to the 2011 retro.

the left pair is real, see the different hue?

3. Differently colored air bubbles.

Right one is real.

4. Grey sockliner, see the difference in the graininess of the fabric? One is very clear and one is kinda messy. Hard to explain this one, see pics below.

right=real.

Good night NT 
laugh.gif

damn .... might end up passing & keep my cdp

How ??
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  You know what it is and so do most other people that have seen the 'other' side, when they're products were actually good.

I catch that L every now and then.

How ??
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  You know what it is and so do most other people that have seen the 'other' side, when they're products were actually good.

I catch that L every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom