2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by ClipsofDoom

just got mine in from air randy, I'm not quite sure how I feel about them. Although I spent my bonus money from work on them, something about them is a little off. First off the leather is too damn glossy same with the black heel part. The heel cement print is a not on point as well either, and the shoe fits a little snug compared to my DS pair of True Blues they even look a little bit smaller next to the same size True Blue's. Plus on top of it upon opening the box the shoes have a weird plastic smell to them. I guess this is what I get for taking the easy way out.

That answers why the so called "leather" is glossy. 

just got mine in from air randy, I'm not quite sure how I feel about them. Although I spent my bonus money from work on them, something about them is a little off. First off the leather is too damn glossy same with the black heel part. The heel cement print is a not on point as well either, and the shoe fits a little snug compared to my DS pair of True Blues they even look a little bit smaller next to the same size True Blue's. Plus on top of it upon opening the box the shoes have a weird plastic smell to them. I guess this is what I get for taking the easy way out.

That answers why the so called "leather" is glossy. 

air randy is garbage...

air randy is garbage...

I have a pair from Air Randy and the fitment is fine.  I even compare it to the 2 other 2011 3's that have been release.  As for the smell, none in my box.  I guess the true comparison is when these are actually release in Nov.  Then we can see if there's any differences. 

I have a pair from Air Randy and the fitment is fine.  I even compare it to the 2 other 2011 3's that have been release.  As for the smell, none in my box.  I guess the true comparison is when these are actually release in Nov.  Then we can see if there's any differences. 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

@Zyzz, I kno you vouch for slamdunkspace. Did you get a pair of 3s from him?

not yet, saving my money to buy a pair or two of concords early
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif

Yea, I am with you there. Hoping he wont try to hit us over the head too hard on price for them 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif

Yea, I am with you there. Hoping he wont try to hit us over the head too hard on price for them 
happy.gif

I got my pair from air randy today, very satisfied, the leather is not even shiny in person.They do have that weird plastic smell though.Fits just like the WC from early this year, don't have TB's so can't compare them with these but I'm pretty sure its the same.I will post pics later today, dont have a digi cam but will take some with my iphone

I got my pair from air randy today, very satisfied, the leather is not even shiny in person.They do have that weird plastic smell though.Fits just like the WC from early this year, don't have TB's so can't compare them with these but I'm pretty sure its the same.I will post pics later today, dont have a digi cam but will take some with my iphone

Got mine today in the mail from footalog. A bit on the shiny side, but overall satisfied with the shoe! Glad I copped early! Good luck  to everyone coppin on rd. Hope EVERYONE gets a pair! 
wink.gif

Got mine today in the mail from footalog. A bit on the shiny side, but overall satisfied with the shoe! Glad I copped early! Good luck  to everyone coppin on rd. Hope EVERYONE gets a pair! 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom