2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

passed on the Wht/Cem. Too plain for me, also got TB's and this beauty on the way. Cop x1. Only thing worth doubling up on this year (IMO): XIII's, XI's.

Just got my Christmas present in  mind
tongue.gif

I can't lie, i refuse to spend $300+ on the 2001's because of the risk of them not being wearable - so I'll cop 3 of these no problem. The DS 2001's are all pretty much unwearable.

I can't lie, i refuse to spend $300+ on the 2001's because of the risk of them not being wearable - so I'll cop 3 of these no problem. The DS 2001's are all pretty much unwearable.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

who told u that lie?

laugh.gif

these aint da IV's...

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

who told u that lie?

laugh.gif

these aint da IV's...

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Still dunno why these are a big deal.....didn't ya pick em up in da CDP?

Ya could've had these separated from those XX's a while ago on ebay for about retail.

Naw, the CDP was going for around $200. I got two pair for around that price $190-$210.

Did you forget the horrible XX that came with it?

Because of the CDP I hope these don't sell out. That way I won't have to worry about getting multiple pair.
Do you mean the 3/20 pack or just the 3s by themselves?  I bought the 3/20 pack for $200 and sold the 20s for $80

I was talking about the III's by themselves.

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Still dunno why these are a big deal.....didn't ya pick em up in da CDP?

Ya could've had these separated from those XX's a while ago on ebay for about retail.

Naw, the CDP was going for around $200. I got two pair for around that price $190-$210.

Did you forget the horrible XX that came with it?

Because of the CDP I hope these don't sell out. That way I won't have to worry about getting multiple pair.
Do you mean the 3/20 pack or just the 3s by themselves?  I bought the 3/20 pack for $200 and sold the 20s for $80

I was talking about the III's by themselves.

Back
Top Bottom