2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

smh at yall wanting the IV's...have you seen the recent retros? they can't get it right
I dont get comments like this. Nike makes the shoes...thats how it has been from day 1. Meaning they make them how they want so how could it be wrong? If you are thinking that they can make it exactly like the original...name one throwback of anything, not just shoes that look exactly like the original.
Nah man. The Mars and Military IV retro that happened back in (06?) were the worst Jordan Brand Retros ever. I had to unload all 4 pairs I bought because the leather was so thin, they would crease upon exposure to life. No lie, I was most disappointed with them. IV's were never that flimsy. The black/yellow pairs though were of higher quality, as were the laser IV's. JB can do it right, they just choose not to. If they're doing a IV again soon, that junk better be of the highest quality, or I won't even bother with them.

Yes their quality has declined since the past, but it is untolerable with the IV's.

Originally Posted by FDUB

I think these looks sooo much better then the white/cement 3's.. I think these are underrated..  

46e16264756a87b72fc9d95039ec72de57fd0144.jpg

cdp 3's are straight trash and i own a pair

fire red 3's also need a proper retro because they are trash also

Originally Posted by All Ready

QFT

Originally Posted by All Ready

QFT

Dang (in Joe Dirt voice)!! White Cements, TBs and black cements all in one year, not to mention Vs and Concords. Looking forward to this release as I passed on the CDPs all together due to the overall quality, price and Jordans I didn't want with the earlier models (1-6).

Dang (in Joe Dirt voice)!! White Cements, TBs and black cements all in one year, not to mention Vs and Concords. Looking forward to this release as I passed on the CDPs all together due to the overall quality, price and Jordans I didn't want with the earlier models (1-6).

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Still dunno why these are a big deal.....didn't ya pick em up in da CDP?

Ya could've had these separated from those XX's a while ago on ebay for about retail.

Naw, the CDP was going for around $200. I got two pair for around that price $190-$210.

Did you forget the horrible XX that came with it?

Because of the CDP I hope these don't sell out. That way I won't have to worry about getting multiple pair.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Still dunno why these are a big deal.....didn't ya pick em up in da CDP?

Ya could've had these separated from those XX's a while ago on ebay for about retail.

Naw, the CDP was going for around $200. I got two pair for around that price $190-$210.

Because of the CDP I hope these don't sell out. That way I won't have to worry about getting multiple pair.

Magic1978 wrote:

Wait, those were shoes???
I thought those were just an extra pair of black socks to rock with the 3s.

Magic1978 wrote:

Wait, those were shoes???
I thought those were just an extra pair of black socks to rock with the 3s.

i know it's asking a lot, but can we get the nike swoosh on the heel tab again. c'mon now!!!

i know it's asking a lot, but can we get the nike swoosh on the heel tab again. c'mon now!!!

Back
Top Bottom